Bellazon

Megan Ewing

some of my fave pics...she is so natural in this pics..and i like very much

meganewing0500nd.jpg

I think this picture is so cute. And Megan looks so young in it! :wub: It was probably taken just when her modeling career started.

Also, I wish she had taken more pics smiling or with her mouth shut...

You can find more "natural faced" pics at MeganEwing.net. Megan has beautiful skin so I don't think she needs to be slathered in makeup for a shot anyway!

;)

I have found another magazine with megan...but i believe that you have

is a number of maxim..or 2 don't remember...

and i know that she was in a book ...really it's 3 book with the best female in the world...and she was in one of it...

but i don't have for scan sorry :(

now i have question to a person if he can help me to found..or if someone can scan it for me...

and again she was in a book ..again for the best female model

with pics and article...but i never seen it...i have question ulterior info...i hope that someone can explain to me what is this book!

From what I know, Megan was featured in a bunch of international GQs and men's magazines as one of the most beautiful woman of 2001-2003. That's probably what you mean. :) Those mags often used pictures from Guess or her Italian GQ shoot to show off her beauty...

Also, I was wondering... would anyone be willing to CALL Marilyn Agency NYC to ask about what Megan has IN 2004? They won't tell outsiders anything about what might be COMING UP for their models, but I hope that they would tell us what a Marilyn model has done...

If you feel awkward calling about Megan, you could also ask how you become an intern or work for the agency in some way... They'll give you plenty of info on that... :)

The phone number for Marilyn Agency in NYC is:

212-260-6500 AND

212-260-0821

I'd call myself but I think they'd recognize my voice since I've called three times before... don't want them to think I'm obsessed! :laugh:

some of my fave pics...she is so natural in this pics..and i like very much

meganewing0500nd.jpg

I think this picture is so cute. And Megan looks so young in it! :wub: It was probably taken just when her modeling career started.

Also, I wish she had taken more pics smiling or with her mouth shut...

You can find more "natural faced" pics at MeganEwing.net. Megan has beautiful skin so I don't think she needs to be slathered in makeup for a shot anyway!

;)

i have all from meganewing.net....

I not remember in what magazine was it....

but the other days i just see this pics in my pc..from this website of girls..and i have post...

but i think that this if from 2001

Also, I was wondering... would anyone be willing to CALL Marilyn Agency NYC to ask about what Megan has IN 2004? They won't tell outsiders anything about what might be COMING UP for their models, but I hope that they would tell us what a Marilyn model has done...

If you feel awkward calling about Megan, you could also ask how you become an intern or work for the agency in some way... They'll give you plenty of info on that... :)

The phone number for Marilyn Agency in NYC is:  

212-260-6500 AND

212-260-0821

I'd call myself but I think they'd recognize my voice since I've called three times before... don't want them to think I'm obsessed!  :laugh:

the problem is that you not work in this business...

do you have a friend that can call for you?

the good thing is for the first time

say the truth

if the reply is NO

i will help you...

I'd like to see whatever you have lying around, Sara!  ;)  

Also, yet ANOTHER skanky-blonde who looks like a third-rate-Marisa-Miller rip-off and who seems determined to drive her push-up bra to the limits models for the newest Guess ads. Compared to previous Guess models (Megan Ewing-- WITHER ART THOU?!), she's like moldly french-fries substituting for Kobe steak.

skankyblondeguess5zp.th.jpg

I DON'T LIKE :( :( :(

they seem all plastic dolls

i know what you mean the ads arent as tastefull but that is my girl mini arden.. and i love her.. be nice be nice

and megan ewing.. she is probably the only person that i think is breathtaking .. beside ana.. and then adriana lima is close behind

I'd like to see whatever you have lying around, Sara!  ;)  

Also, yet ANOTHER skanky-blonde who looks like a third-rate-Marisa-Miller rip-off and who seems determined to drive her push-up bra to the limits models for the newest Guess ads. Compared to previous Guess models (Megan Ewing-- WITHER ART THOU?!), she's like moldly french-fries substituting for Kobe steak.

skankyblondeguess5zp.th.jpg

I DON'T LIKE :( :( :(

they seem all plastic dolls

i know what you mean the ads arent as tastefull but that is my girl mini arden.. and i love her.. be nice be nice

and megan ewing.. she is probably the only person that i think is breathtaking .. beside ana.. and then adriana lima is close behind

OMG THAT IS MINI?! WTF DID GUESS DO TO HER?! :cry:

Seriously, Mini Anden is beautiful, but they made her look like another Paris Hilton clone. It seems like even if Guess uses quality models nowadays... they make the models look TERRIBLE. :/