1. 1. What a girl wants!

• To be famous
    • To be rich
    • To have a normal life
    • None of them
    • Something else

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Happiness is in the life you allow yourself to have ..

I hope to have happiness with whatever life gives me in return even though there are things in life that sometimes seems greener on the other side of the fence.. whether it is that someone who loves me exclusively or many who care for me friendly, the happiness I have in my life is with friends and family so a normal life would be best. Money can provide this for distant relationships but has very little purpose for the material it provides when you want a good laugh or a good hug. Popularity seems to give empty relationships and lonely times if you can not find that one true friend. There are many things in life that can make someone happy but if they do it all alone in the end it seems to cause a lof of hurt and regret. And as friends may come and go, there will always be that one that is always there .. or ever those who always come back at the right times in life.

just to be happy I hate people who live just for money :(

I guess you hate me then.

I live for money. The truth is money is important to everyone. Look at people who are rich and who get rich. They could just stash the money into a private account and live comfortably off the money for the rest of their lives, but they carry on making it. Look at Kirk Kerkorian... he's 91 and he's still in the news for unloading his stake in Ford and buying more shares in MGM Mirrage. He should be retired and enjoying his wealth. Look at people like Warren Buffet who are so incredibly rich. Sure, they live modestly, but that doesn't mean money isn't important to him. For him, I would imagine the money he has is simply a measure of his success. It is therefore important to him. I hate the way people think that just because some rich people don't buy loads of material possessions that money is not important to them.

I live for money because I have a loving family who support me and some fantastic friends.

I live for money. The truth is money is important to everyone. Look at people who are rich and who get rich. They could just stash the money into a private account and live comfortably off the money for the rest of their lives, but they carry on making it. Look at Kirk Kerkorian... he's 91 and he's still in the news for unloading his stake in Ford and buying more shares in MGM Mirrage. He should be retired and enjoying his wealth. Look at people like Warren Buffet who are so incredibly rich. Sure, they live modestly, but that doesn't mean money isn't important to him. For him, I would imagine the money he has is simply a measure of his success. It is therefore important to him. I hate the way people think that just because some rich people don't buy loads of material possessions that money is not important to them.

I live for money because I have a loving family who support me and some fantastic friends.

What happens if you loose all your money?

What happens if you loose all your money?

First of all, that's rather unlikely. You don't just lose all your money one day. There is usually a reason someone loses any amount of money. Anyway, when I say I live for money, I sort of mean it like that's the last desire. It's the last piece of the pie (in order to make the pie complete).

The first thing I would love to have is, to being successful in all the things, I start... I'm already but I would love to be in another thing also successful.

Then the second thing is, I could imagine to be famous, but not as a kind of singer,actor etc. More as a kind of somone, who is a very important person in the fashionworld and you does big decisions.

I don't to be rich, it plays no role in my live, of course I like to going shopping and to have a great life but for this I needn't to be rich. More I need love, and a family, which is for me there and a person who I can trust etc. That's what I want

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...