What a girl wants!  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What a girl wants!

• To be famous
    • To be rich
    • To have a normal life
    • None of them
    • Something else

It might sound crazy, but what I'm experiencing for my ex right now is: I love him but I don't like him; like the heart rules and one can't control it, but at the same time reason makes me dislike him so much.

I was in the same boat. Don't worry, a bit of black magic really helps :laugh: :shifty:

It might sound crazy, but what I'm experiencing for my ex right now is: I love him but I don't like him; like the heart rules and one can't control it, but at the same time reason makes me dislike him so much.

I was in the same boat. Don't worry, a bit of black magic really helps :laugh: :shifty:

:shifty:

:shifty:

After much thought, I listened to my head instead of my heart. The voices in my head told me to kill her :ninja:

Thank you so much, Bella. You can't imagine how much your words of support mean to me :hug: . I'm sorry I got heavy with the post before this one I wrote, but having so much pain, it's good to let it out.

It might sound crazy, but what I'm experiencing for my ex right now is: I love him but I don't like him; like the heart rules and one can't control it, but at the same time reason makes me dislike him so much. He's such a crap that he left me when my final exams started (in June). School was a living hell; I was trying not to cry in the classes and felt awful; fortunately I could pass those exams.

My friends and fanily are really tired of me, feeling miserable because of this guy and ask me all the time about when I'm gonna get over it; but it's hard. I am trying hard; and thanks to what he did today I made up my mind about my situation.

I hope Bella that you will overcome your pain soon and forever. You know, you can see a friend in me, and if you ever need to talk (or how about some voodoo for these assholes? :shifty: ) , I'm here for you :flower:

No problem, Carol. Just wanna see you happy. :fun:

I understand you, it's like you can't leave him. :no: How about you try to find someone else so you can forget about this guy ? It's hard, i know, because i am in the same situation. :/ You have to get over it, or it will "kill you", start hanging out with your friends more often and just have fun, that way you are slowly going to forget him. Why do we always fall in love for the crap ones ? :dontgetit:

I will, I'm much better now. You can see a friend in me too, if you need to talk or if you need anything you can always come to me. And I agree with the voodoo and black magic thing, i think they deserve it :laugh: . :flower: :hug:

After much thought, I listened to my head instead of my heart. The voices in my head told me to kill her :ninja:

And did you? :o 'Cause if your black magic works....... then I want the list of ingredients I need :shifty: (well, I don't want to kill him, but how about some problems as regards sexual functionality? Haha ! Voil