1. 1. What a girl wants!

• To be famous
    • To be rich
    • To have a normal life
    • None of them
    • Something else

To be beautiful?

Lol i'm talking in general.

I'd just want to be skinier and thinner and a model but that is something i've wanted to be my whole life , but since i'm 2 short and chubby my direction is to work in the fashion industry but if have to work with models often i'd kill myself.

To be beautiful?

I'd just want to be skinier and thinner and a model but that is something i've wanted to be my whole life , but since i'm 2 short and chubby my direction is to work in the fashion industry but if have to work with models often i'd kill myself.

tell me about it.... :cry:

To be beautiful?

:cry:

To be beautiful?

:hug:

I wish I was beautiful (physically). That's the first thing people see and it is often the one they care the most. Sometimes life and people become unfair towards me just because I'm not beautiful. *Sigh*.......

Oh Carol, i bet you are SO beautiful. :wub:

I think that what really matters is the inside, of course the outside helps, but being beautiful for me is being a good person, you know ? I don't care about the outside anymore, because i've met a lot of beautiful people in my life and they were all assholes and half of them broke my heart. So don't worry about beauty, it's SO overrated.

:hug:

:hug: Thank you, Bella

I understand what you mean; I think in the same way.

For me the most important is how a person is as regards his/her soul, mind and heart. But I've also met many bad people who have hurt me with no reason because of "physical beauty". I'm not ugly, I guess I'm pretty :) and never cared about the way I looked like until I met certain person. This person made me feel kinda disappointed of myself. Right now I'm working on that; I know it's wrong to think I'm unworthy or "not good enough", but sometimes when a person you loved all of a sudden "finds out you're not pretty enough for him"..... it hurts badly :(

never cared about the way I looked like until I met certain person. This person made me feel kinda disappointed of myself. Right now I'm working on that; I know it's wrong to think I'm unworthy or "not good enough", but sometimes when a person you loved all of a sudden "finds out you're not pretty enough for him"..... it hurts badly :(

I know exactly what you mean. I've change because of a boy too and that wasn't who I am, so I didn't care anymore. I'm working on my self esteem because i got hurt by several people this year and last year because they think i am not as beautiful as them, AS IF :p . And if a guy doens't want you because of your "physical beauty" is because he's an asshole and doens't deserve to be with such a nice girl like you. :flower:

I'm working on that, too, but it took me over 6 months to finally do something about it (with my family and friends wanting to kick my butt for being so depressed for someone who's not worthy)

The thing is this person is just average (and by that I mean he's 20 cms shorter than me........ 11 years older..... with a belly..... you know!) , and we were fine until it came a time when he wanted me to become Laetitia Casta . So, I was "very pretty and over the average". He thought I could be "prettier" and I didn't want to change. Hey, models are beautiful, but let's not forget they have a whole staff and photoshop behind them to make them look dreamy.

This made me feel very disappointed of myself, very ugly. I didn't even want to go out because I felt I was so horrible. I didn't even want to go back to school because I felt I wasn't worthy enough to have a career. I didn't even want to live.

It took me a lot to realize about this, because it's something sooo simple: you came across an asshole ! But at that moment you feel you are guilty..... whatever that means :(

I'm still in contact with this person, although across the distance 'cause we live in different places, and from time to time he torments me with these ideas. Today, an hour ago, I got hurt again, but it helped me and now I'm ready to leave all this behind !

I still haven't got over this boy, it's been one year, and I'm still in love with him. :(

So, he was "average", shorter than you, older, with a belly and wanted you to look like a "model" ? What an asshole, he needs to wake up. OMG Carol you were totally depressed :no: And I know how it hurts when someone just say stuff like that and "kill" your self esteem. Are you still in love with him or care about him ? Because I think it's not worthy, I think you should "delete" this person forever from your life, no matter how hard it is, don't ever let him hurt your feelings again. Be strong, dear. :weightlift:

Thank you so much, Bella. You can't imagine how much your words of support mean to me :hug: . I'm sorry I got heavy with the post before this one I wrote, but having so much pain, it's good to let it out.

It might sound crazy, but what I'm experiencing for my ex right now is: I love him but I don't like him; like the heart rules and one can't control it, but at the same time reason makes me dislike him so much. He's such a crap that he left me when my final exams started (in June). School was a living hell; I was trying not to cry in the classes and felt awful; fortunately I could pass those exams.

My friends and fanily are really tired of me, feeling miserable because of this guy and ask me all the time about when I'm gonna get over it; but it's hard. I am trying hard; and thanks to what he did today I made up my mind about my situation.

I hope Bella that you will overcome your pain soon and forever. You know, you can see a friend in me, and if you ever need to talk (or how about some voodoo for these assholes? :shifty: ) , I'm here for you :flower: