Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^^ She is supposed to model the FB at the New York event tomorrow.  I wonder if we will get any pics?  It sounds like a pretty massive event they are having for her.  Fans need a purchase of at least $75 to access the VIP line.

^^ She is supposed to model the FB at the New York event tomorrow.  I wonder if we will get any pics?  It sounds like a pretty massive event they are having for her.  Fans need a purchase of at least $75 to access the VIP line.

Wednesday, not tomorrow! I will be at the event, I'll let you all know how it goes.

is very nice

that she likes to do with the kids, some time ago I read that

part of his earnings to charity gives them, is to be appreciated :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I think it's normal for a person that makes his work

to be with someone for so many years. planes, people, covers, money,

it's nice to have certainty ..... you get home "pull the plug"

and you know that there is a person who loves you and is waiting for you :wub:

Wednesday, not tomorrow! I will be at the event, I'll let you all know how it goes.

Wednesday, thank you for the correction.  I look forward to your recap.  Will you go for VIP access?

2nirucz.jpg

Wednesday, thank you for the correction.  I look forward to your recap.  Will you go for VIP access?

2nirucz.jpg

^^ She is supposed to model the FB at the New York event tomorrow. I wonder if we will get any pics? It sounds like a pretty massive event they are having for her. Fans need a purchase of at least $75 to access the VIP line.

Wednesday, thank you for the correction. I look forward to your recap. Will you go for VIP access?

2nirucz.jpg

You have met Karlie and Candice both on the street! Is that all luck or what? That's crazy though, I would do pretty much anything to meet either of them, let alone both on the street at different times, and not at some event where you get whisked away by security after 15 seconds.

2nirucz.jpg

From VSFS 2006 backstage:

post-42006-0-1446056074-76821_thumb.jpg

larger:

post-42006-0-1446056074-79612_thumb.jpg

:Angel::Angel::Angel:

post-42006-0-1446056074-82881_thumb.jpgpost-42006-0-1446056074-85485_thumb.jpg

http://justinmelnickstudios.com/fashion/

She looks heavenly!

That's what got my attention. I saw a super pretty/cute/hot/sexy girl on VSFS on swedish television but never got her name! Two or three years later I saw a pic in newspapaer website and her name

was Candice Swanepoel and I started to google her name and then I saw the girl that got my attention years erlier! :ddr::woot:

Badboy

NK :hug:

tumblr_mv4nvx_Fc_Oo1s2gyyxo1_1280.jpg tumblr_mv6f05_FJOv1s2gyyxo1_r5_1280.jpg

You have met Karlie and Candice both on the street! Is that all luck or what? That's crazy though, I would do pretty much anything to meet either of them, let alone both on the street at different times, and not at some event where you get whisked away by security after 15 seconds.

I live in the East Village of NYC so there are models everywhere! Jessica Stam actually lives on my block haha. Candice lives two blocks away from me and Behati lives 5 blocks away.