Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Someone tell me that there's rumors in Brasil that Candice will leave VS because she is planing her wedding and planing have kids.

I laughed really loud, tbh.

(as a brazilian) I haven't heard anything about it yet, but i'll laugh along  :nicole:

1444746182-12139622-1506177659705057-178.jpg

OMG, i'm so happy, Candice's baby, Rihanna will be part of the show. I hope candice will be many photo with her idol and ... THE WEEKND :heart: GAD it's so cooooooool + no Taylor this YEAR. This year it's THE YEAR.

I cross my fingers for double FB for Candice and Behati cause without it, I think it's Behati turn and  this year she has been widely used and I've seen I don't remember where, th the invitations for the parade was a clue and apparently it's Behati on top

LOVEEEE Rihanna and The Weekend :heart: don't know any song of Selena tbh lol, but she will sing in the pink segment, that was just announced at the vs pink twitter :)

So excited for this years show :chicken: really really REALLY hope for Candice getting the (double) FB!!! :wub: all cross fingers guys and pray to God :Angel: