Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

WOW, stunning campaign!!! Candice is really living Barbie Doll, didn't think that human can be so perfect.

this is all photoshop 

I saw Candice in person, without makeup, in simple clothes, and let me tell you she is 100000 times more beautiful in person then on photos, if that is possible.(I saw 2 more models in person, and it was disappointment of a century, any middle age cashier looks better than them). That is why I am such a fan of fer. On the other hand for some models in previous campaigns they had to had to hire a guy who did special effects in Avatar because simple photoshop wasn't suficient to make a good photo. :D

WOW, stunning campaign!!! Candice is really living Barbie Doll, didn't think that human can be so perfect.

this is all photoshop

I saw Candice in person, without makeup, in simple clothes, and let me tell you she is 100000 times more beautiful in person then on photos, if that is possible.(I saw 2 more models in person, and it was disappointment of a century, any middle age cashier looks better than them). That is why I am such a fan of fer. On the other hand for some models in previous campaigns they had to had to hire a guy who did special effects in Avatar because simple photoshop wasn't suficient to make a good photo. :D

I never met Candice in person but im agree with you 100% Candice is simply an angel *-*

I have heard and read from anyone who met her and took a photo with her the same thing as I said, that she is even more beautiful in person if that is possible. It is really unreal to see that kind of beauty so close, to this day the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And that body, she was in some denim short, and plain white t shirt, you can't even imagine how perfect her body is. People stared at her on the street like she is second coming of Christ, and that was 3 years ago when she wasn't this much popular, so half of them probably didn't even knew that she is a famous model, and they still stared, totally mesmerized watching her. It was unreal moment to see that she has that kind of effect on people.

Candice Swanepoel Reveals Her Victoria's Secret Show Prep and Fashion Designer Dreams

The Victoria's Secret fashion show is creeping up (it'll air on Dec. 8), and the brand's superstar models are starting to think about prepping for the sexy catwalk. Candice Swanepoel says her routine starts a few weeks before and includes upping the exercise game and focusing her diet on lean proteins.

"I will probably work out four times a week, and I'll be eating a lot of protein, just focusing on everything that goes in my body and maximizing my workouts," she told People StyleWatch. "But also taking the time to rest in between is important. I'll work out and then have a rest day to make my body adjust to what I've done to it the day before."

And while the super isn't talking about hanging up her wings any time soon, she's already ID'ed a possible area of interest for her post-runway career: fashion design. She collaborated with Mother on a range of denim and confirmed it sparked her interest in further fashion work.

"Definitely in the future I would love to [design more]. With the denim line, I really wanted to learn firsthand what goes into hard work—the different styles, the fabrics and to be really hands on, so I really enjoyed that experience," she said. "Being a model and trying every style, every bikini, I've developed my own style. I know exactly what I like and exactly what I don't like, and it's nice to be able to share that with people." She's not sure what field she'd break into first, but knows she'd start small.

"Obviously, I know a lot about swimwear and I'm a little bit of a bikini freak, but that would only be far into the future. So maybe clothing, jewelry. I'm not sure yet!"

Should she decide to try her hand at lingerie, we hope she talks to fellow bombshell Ashley Graham, who showed her own range at New York Fashion Week.

glamour.com