Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Biotherm is a french brand, so, i guess they will show the ad on tv here, that's why they changed the voice, since no one here know Candice's voice...but it's kinda silly still, since we surrely have a french voice. idk :D

Thanks for the adds :)

She has such a lovely voice, i just don't get why they put another voice over hers  :dontgetit:

She really doesn't have a great voice for commercials though, endles swords.  She's not an actress.  The only puzzling thing is why have her mouth words that even a casual viewer could tell didn't come from her.

She has such a lovely voice, i just don't get why they put another voice over hers  :dontgetit:

She really doesn't have a great voice for commercials though, endles swords.  She's not an actress.  The only puzzling thing is why have her mouth words that even a casual viewer could tell didn't come from her.

I agree with you, really, i am kinda biased because i find her accent adorable. The point is, if they didn't want to use her voice, they shouldn't make her mouth words either :/