#30081 elfstone

elfstone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,485 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:10 AM

legit thought this was gonna be a pregnancy announcement. :laugh:

Not this close to the show. NOPE!!! :no:

Maybe a baby is more important to her than a stupid lingerie show?
Just sayin'

Never heard anything so stupid. You sure you're okay Kiki? :D

Flower%20for%20you.gif Set by FashionDream :Flower:

scW4Teao.gif

Emily D Nadine Edita Dani Lopez Vita Hailey Lais Lauren Daria S Dioni Ophelie Sanne Anna Ewers Blanca

Frida Toni Dani Knudson Megan W Natalie M Doutzen Adriana ♥ Lily A ♥ Elsa Taylor Hill  Shanina Martha Yulia

Hannah F Hannah D Vika Kelly G Gigi Bella Isabell K Josephine Roosmarijn Camila M Bregje   Jac Gintare                                                                          

#30082 vatras

vatras

New Comer

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:23 AM

^ November was eight months ago. It is possible for someone who wasn't pregnant to become pregnant during that time. And it was just a joke. I honestly thought the same thing when I saw the photo but she isn't. It's just a joke.

I meant the NEXT November is only 100+ days away.

So we are going to do this talk every year now until she’s really pregnant? :p

#30083 frenchkiki

frenchkiki

No God zone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,408 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:26 AM

Never heard anything so stupid. You sure you're okay Kiki? smily%20new%20one.gif

I am fine but if u go back in that thread since page one, u are going to read things way more stoopid.

And if u bash me again I am going to report you :persuazn: and Prettyvet is going to come kick your sorry ass!

:p

I am Mademoiselle hyde...

ToKtkc2q.gif

I am the woman of your dreams but I live in your nightmares

#30084 elfstone

elfstone

• Members
  • 4,485 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:29 AM

Never heard anything so stupid. You sure you're okay Kiki? smily%20new%20one.gif

I am fine but if u go back in that thread since page one, u are going to read things way more stoopid.

And if u bash me again I am going to report you :persuazn: and Prettyvet is going to come kick your sorry ass!

More seriously, Candy cant afford it. Not now at least. :/ Needs to stay in the limelight, as much as possible. Having a baby is gonna screw that up for sure

scW4Teao.gif

Emily D Nadine Edita Dani Lopez Vita Hailey Lais Lauren Daria S Dioni Ophelie Sanne Anna Ewers Blanca

Frida Toni Dani Knudson Megan W Natalie M Doutzen Adriana ♥ Lily A ♥ Elsa Taylor Hill  Shanina Martha Yulia

Hannah F Hannah D Vika Kelly G Gigi Bella Isabell K Josephine Roosmarijn Camila M Bregje   Jac Gintare                                                                          

#30085 MERPER

MERPER

New Comer

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:18 PM

More seriously, Candy cant afford it. Not now at least. :/ Needs to stay in the limelight, as much as possible. Having a baby is gonna screw that up for sure

I agree with you, but be careful. When I said something similar a couple months back I got harassed big time on here and even received some really nasty and vile messages in PM. Heck, you'd have thought Candice's family patrol the boards.

#30086 elfstone

elfstone

• Members
  • 4,485 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:27 PM

^Well, you might have said that more crudely I guess.

I however, am not really against her having a baby lol. I'm sure she'll be sensible enough to plan it well, for the sake of her career ie.

scW4Teao.gif

#30087 ceceshores

ceceshores

PIP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:07 PM

VS probably secretly implanted Nexplanon in her so it can't happen. 

4tM2aGr.png

#30088 2324lebron

2324lebron

PIP Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,277 posts

Posted Today, 09:22 AM

VS probably secretly implanted Nexplanon in her so it can't happen. 

fE3cMWC.png

get your Ed template here

http://i.imgur.com/kf6q6W4.jpg

b1MV0bS.png

Poll:  Who is the Queen of Selfies?

http://strawpoll.me/4116874

#30089 MarVS

MarVS

PIP Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts

Posted Today, 09:32 AM

lmao

2jbnfs.png

* Nina Agdal *

#30090 Candice Italy

Candice Italy

PIP Junior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted Today, 11:12 AM

">http://2dguu1c.png

@victoriassecret @gregkadelstudios @shintaroteraoka @mariel_barrera @luvaj

Candice :heart: Bar :heart: Barbara Palvin :heart: Erin Heatherton :heart: Sara Sampaio :heart: Emily Didonato :heart:

If you see any errors in what I write, please, correct me. I wanna improve my English, thank you.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

toomuchmov, kelseyrenae14, FairyCandice, duck12