Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Russel James's wife must be the most self-confident woman in the universe.

Russell is as successful as he is with VS and the girls because he treats them with respect and doesn't do the skeezy cliche stuff people try to assume that a photographer would do being around such beautiful woman all the time. Part of his being such a great photographer is the fact that the women feel 100% comfortable and at ease around him, and they feel that way because he treats them with respect. He's a good guy, that's why he has gotten so far in the business. Whether or not his wife has self-confidence or not I think is a moot point because I think Russell just isn't the kind of guy that would make his wife feel like she NEEDED to worry or have self-confidence of steel.  

I don't know if anyone has seen this, I'm sure it's been posted here at some point because Candice makes an appearance, but if you haven't its interesting to see a day in the life of how he does his job. He seems like a great person :)

Seriously?! Is it that hard to pick up on a lighthearted comment?

Why are people so serious and there is always someone jumping in to "explain"?

Do you really think that I don't understand that Russel is one of the most respected photographers in the industry and that everyone loves to work with him?

:morning:

:heart:

post-84741-0-1446061867-82997_thumb.jpg

@jeromeduran: What an absolute treat to shoot with these beauty icons❤ Can't wait for the final commercials!...dream come true ⭐Thank You @ed_razek @insta_bobb @tinat2 @adrianalima @behatiprinsloo @angelcandices @lilyaldridge @laisribeiro16 Lots more to come!! @victoriassecret #shootingwithfriendsrocks

lol, Candy is holding that ball in the most non-athletic kinda way. :laugh:

Seriously?! Is it that hard to pick up on a lighthearted comment?

Why are people so serious and there is always someone jumping in to "explain"?

Do you really think that I don't understand that Russel is one of the most respected photographers in the industry and that everyone loves to work with him?

:morning:

You made a remark about his wife, I simply countered with my own opinion back. If you don't want to hear what other people have to say maybe you shouldn't post your opinions on a message board where people are going to reply with opinions of their own...  :cain: