Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

4 hours ago, katchitup said:

She is so petite so that baby belly looks really huge. Any word if she's done any photoshoots/editorials with the bump yet like Gisele and Miranda did? (besides Jerome

It is a pretty big belly but I don't think Candice is petite... Romee is petite. Candy has always had a more hourglass figure in my opinion and a different bone structure compared to petite models like (for an example) Romee. Anyway, it's a beautiful picture :smile: Loving all these pregnancy pictures of her, she is glowing

4 hours ago, silkyunderwear said:

Candice Swanepoel is trending on my facebook. I thought I was going to read that she gave birth.Instead.. that Buddha is what is all the buzz.. :laugh:

"Rubbing a Buddha's belly is said to bring good luck.

But Candice Swanepoel stroked her own as she leaned on a massive statue in a photograph she posted on Instagram on Sunday.

The heavily pregnant catwalk queen looked like she was having a great time as she relaxed on the reclining Buddha in the black and white image."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3773835/Candice-Swanepoel-shows-burgeoning-baby-bump-Buddha-statue.html#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

"Ridiculous and very nasty woman..."

"I don't get her hype. She has a very large nose and when she smiles her mouth looks awful and all her gums show."

"The disrespect and ignorance people show for other faiths is outrageous. If she had been lying on Jesus Christ, there would have been an uproar. Please show some respect to Buddha and Buddhism."

"who does she think she is, because she is reclining on a Buddha? The symbol of Buddha has a deeper significance. It isnt for white festival girls to pose with in order to become 'spiritual' SMH."

^^

Those comments are so ridiculous and stupid. I'm 100% sure Buddha would not care about a pregnant woman resting on a statue of his, he'd be too busy meditating. People are so damn trigger-happy these days. They turn something beautiful and innocent into crap.

^ Risking myself to look ignorant I need to ask, isn't Buddha an image of peace and serenity? I'm pretty sure that the 90% comments come from people that is not part if Buddhism. On the other hand, those comments shouldn't be posted here, specially if they come from DM, that site is full of trolls, nasty and stupid people, the just don't worth the time.

1 hour ago, MERPER said:

Are we sure she isn't having twins? Good lord that bump is massive.

Even though she is a private person, she has been sharing quite a lot of pictures of her pregnancy and I think if she was having twins she would've probably told people now... I think her baby boy is probably just a big baby :p

Guys, her belly is not that huge.. xD it's a rather normal (but very beautiful :wub:) baby belly in my opinion.

I gave birth about 6 weeks ago and my belly was so much bigger than hers - and I gave birth to "only" one boy - and a rather 'small' one too ;) 

so no, I don't think that she's carrying twins at all! :D 

I see it big but every woman has a different body during pregnancy, it has nothing to do with the baby most of the time lol. One of my counsin had twins and she had a full pregnancy, didn't have a belly that big at 9 months. But that baby must be very comfortable in there :p !