Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

8 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

Guys Anacã " is not a girl or boy name . Actually I don't think there's anyone else with this name. It is a name of a bird , I think specifically of amazon . So it's a very different and unique name, even for us Brazilians. I'am not surprised , I expected a more exotic name from this exotic woman! I believe that the pronunciation is " anacan " but don't know how this would work in other languages 

So like anakin skywalker?

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

^ You're always so agressive when people is not agressive to you, take a damn sit.

Not only are you now taking it too seriously. You're now projecting honey. The seat is yours to take.

You're accusing me of being aggressive when you're the one having a fit because of a few reposts. Grow up.

^ How am I taking anything too seriously? You're the one who always gets all defensive when people tell you to calm down with your repost but that's something that you always do in a lot of threads. If anything, you're the one who needs to grow up, not everything is hate or is said in a bad way. I'm not arguing with someone who doesn't know how not to take a comment in a bad way anymore.:rofl:

Really? Are you that delusional? lol All I told you was to chill out because it’s JUST A REPOST.  You don’t have to be like this every.single.time. you see a “repost”.

200_s-3.gif

You’re rude AF. 

I posted the video not simply because Candice is in it but because I created a new channel as backup for those videos. You’re welcome. :cain:

17 hours ago, JazzyJas said:

Yeah well a lot of those videos have never been posted in other threads so I posted the videos in all the threads that the models appeared. So I think you can calm your tits and ignore just a few reposts. You're honestly overreacting. :cain:

"Calm your tits" is such an underutilized phrase.

+1,000 points for you. #TeamJazzy