Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Why?? She just called a cab :idk: You'd rather she start smiling at cabbies now???

It's not that she should smile while calling a cab but all the pics we get of her lately she looks so serious.

Exactly :) and no I wouldn't be smiling either when calling a cab but she never looks very.. Happy? In her candid pictures, but I take that back after seeing those new pics with that guy. They look very cute together!!

Why?? She just called a cab :idk: You'd rather she start smiling at cabbies now???

It's not that she should smile while calling a cab but all the pics we get of her lately she looks so serious.

Exactly :) and no I wouldn't be smiling either when calling a cab but she never looks very.. Happy? In her candid pictures, but I take that back after seeing those new pics with that guy. They look very cute together!!

I hope to see new pics of her smiling. Her smile is precious. I wasn't expecting to see her smiling while she was calling the cab,it will be weird,yet some celebs do it but besides the pics with that unknown man she was so serious in all the recent pics. It's what we wanted to say.

Maybe Elsa just has resting bitch face. :p Thank you for the all the new adds. (:

Or maybe she is annoyed by the fact that there's paparazzi taking pictures of her outside her house? I'd have my resting bitch face for that too :laugh:

She's pure perfection for VS :heart: