Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Get over yourself. :cain: "Superior human being." Lemme know how those private, intimate lunch dates with Elsa and Candice are going since you clearly know so much about them. It makes me kind of sad you're so rude and childish that you can't handle someone disagreeing with a subjective opinion without insulting them. :whistle:

To get this thread back on track, here's a picture of her on set from her shoot in Stockholm last week.

Now go vote for her at Maxim.

You're the first person throwing insults in this conversation, believe it or not. Everybody else kept it civil. But its OK. And sorry if I hurt your love for Candice :ninja:

"Elsa happens to be a better person"? Lol I'm sure she's a nice girl, she seems very sweet and nice... But that doesn't mean Candice isn't. What makes Candice look like she's not a good person?

And about the whole "who has the better butt" debate... Both have incredible bodies, I think it comes down to personal taste. Some people prefer Elsa's body, some prefer Candice's body. No need to make it sound like one is better than the other. Everyone is unique in their own way :)

Are there even comparable? don't think so.

I'm a huge fans of candice but i do love Elsa.. i actually never compare them cause they basically maybe are two blonds with waist but there aren't the same at all...physical or mentally.. so why fighting? it's not like it will change anything for them... some people just really need to LEARN TO ACCEPT OTHER'S OPINION and DISCUSS not ARGUE :)

all you neeeed is love ♫ :ddr:

Are there even comparable? don't think so.

I'm a huge fans of candice but i do love Elsa.. i actually never compare them cause they basically maybe are two blonds with waist but there aren't the same at all...physical or mentally.. so why fighting? it's not like it will change anything for them... some people just really need to LEARN TO ACCEPT OTHER'S OPINION and DISCUSS not ARGUE :)

all you neeeed is love ♫ :ddr:

Exactly. There is a huge difference between discussing something or fighting. I don't understand why some people get so upset over things like this

^^Candice fans wont stop trolling. What the heck! :blah:

Sorry for the double post but excuse me? Trolling? Stating my opinion = trolling? :p I don't think so. I'm not choosing sides, I was just saying that both are incredible girls.

I've been here since December and I don't post very often because whenever someone expresses their opinion, people go crazy and act like it's the end of the world when someone doesn't agree. I like Elsa as much as I like Candice. But both are different and there's nothing wrong with that.

Sorry for the double post but excuse me? Trolling? Stating my opinion = trolling? :p I don't think so. I'm not choosing sides, I was just saying that both are incredible girls.

I've been here since December and I don't post very often because whenever someone expresses their opinion, people go crazy and act like it's the end of the world when someone doesn't agree. I like Elsa as much as I like Candice. But both are different and there's nothing wrong with that.

To be honest, the actual trolling began with the comparisons of the two as people.  Its an opinion, which everyone is free to give, but surely to be inflammatory to many.  The backside debate was quite harmless and civil.

Hopefully, its back to Elsa.

To be honest, the actual trolling began with the comparisons of the two as people. Its an opinion, which everyone is free to give, but surely to be inflammatory to many. The backside debate was quite harmless and civil.

I never compared the two of them. I don't even know who started it? I think I made it pretty clear that both are amazing in their own, unique way. But that's just my opinion :)

To be honest, the actual trolling began with the comparisons of the two as people.  Its an opinion, which everyone is free to give, but surely to be inflammatory to many.  The backside debate was quite harmless and civil.

It actually began with the comparison of said people's butts.

But hey, I'm not the one dragging this discussion.