Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

She looks so good in those new VS pictures and also the video. I hope VS releases some pictures of that shoot with her and Taylor, they are such a great pairing :heart: Seems like Elsa shot most of her bits for the video on her own tho, which is nice because she gets some really nice closeups

She looked good at the L'Oreal party too, I'm still surprised she went to Paris just for events? Seems very un-Elsa to me o.o

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

She looks so good in those new VS pictures and also the video. I hope VS releases some pictures of that shoot with her and Taylor, they are such a great pairing :heart: Seems like Elsa shot most of her bits for the video on her own tho, which is nice because she gets some really nice closeups

She looked good at the L'Oreal party too, I'm still surprised she went to Paris just for events? Seems very un-Elsa to me o.o

Maybe she shot something?? :idk:

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Maybe she shot something?? :idk:

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm still surprised she went to Paris just for events? Seems very un-Elsa to me o.o

She shot for The Editorialist, but that's all I know of. She might have done something else, but if she did she kept it quiet. 

My guess is she got the cover.