Heather Stewart Whyte
Thumbnail

casey_ryback420

• 4 weeks later...

Heather for Vogue Espana 1992 and 1993 respectively:

heatherstewartwhyte5231.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.usheatherstewartwhyte5231.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The first cover looks like the type you would expect Vogue in general to run but it is the second one that is a little peculiar. Normally a half faced cover shot takes away from what appears to be a great picture but for the sake of creative license, it does offer something off-beat. I give that cover an A- for effort. It is unique though....

• 3 weeks later...
London, England --- British supermodel Heather Stewart-Whyte poses for a portrait in London, England in January 1990. Born in England on Sept. 25, 1969, Stewart-Whyte had success in the late 1980s and early 1990s. She garnered several runway shows for Versace, Armani, Saint-Laurent, and Lagerfeld. She also appeared several times for Victoria's Secret. Heather also landed several magazine covers, such as Vogue Paris, and the U.K. editions of Elle and Marie Claire. She could also be seen in ads for Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, and Maybelline. She married French tennis star Yannick Noah, and the couple have two children, Elijah and Jénayé. The two divorced in 1999. She is the half sister of the 2006 transatlantic aircraft plot terrorist suspect Abdul Waheed, formerly Don Stewart-Whyte.

4226767057.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
These are my last two pics of Heather...I think they've both already been posted, but here are my scans. The are both ads for Gucci from a Vogue UK (not sure what issue)

post-18318-1235791756_thumb.jpg post-18318-1235791854_thumb.jpg

small

post-18318-1235791947_thumb.jpg post-18318-1235791962_thumb.jpg

Absolutely fantastic. Nice big scans. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...