Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Behati Prinsloo Lands Victoria's Secret Swim Cover, Reveals Her Bikini Collection Is "Embarrassing" (Exclusive Photos)                                              

If getting into supermodel shape is one of your New Year’s resolutions, this news will definitely motivate you to hit the gym. Behati Prinsloo nabbed the cover of the Victoria’s Secret annual swimsuit catalogue (you know, the one that you earmark as soon as it appears in your mailbox each year), and we have all the exclusive scoop on her latest Angel moment.                                                                                        

“It was that magical time of day just before sunset in Hawaii, I remember it being so beautiful,” Prinsloo told PEOPLE of her shoot with fashion photographer Greg Kadel. “I also love how sexy and different that bikini is. Everyone needs this bikini. You’ll turn some heads on the beach.”                                          

Speaking of that bikini, the star stuns in a cutout one shoulder triangle top and matching double-strap “cheeky” bottoms from the label’s Very Sexy collection. Other swimsuit highlights from the 2015 line include pieces with macramé and fringe details to “add a sexy twist to boho styles” as well as suits with tassels for a “feminine and girly touch” and more sporty neoprene looks.                                                                                                                                              

“My favorite suit right now is the Victoria’s Secret Beach Sexy teeny triangle top with the neoprene string bottom. It’s perfect to play beach volleyball or surf in.”                                                                                    

As for her own bikini collection, Prinsloo revealed it’s, well, extensive. “I don’t remember the very first one I bought. I kind of grew up on a beach so it was always around. And I’m a total bikini hoarder — it’s a little embarrassing how many bikinis I own, and that I only wear the same two bikinis always.”                                                                                                                         

And we bet Adam Levine doesn’t mind the amount of swimwear in his wife’s closet considering how amazing she looks in every single suit she puts on. The 25-year-old supermodel shared that her husband was the first person she told about landing the VS cover and that she was “very surprised” by the honor. “They are such iconic pictures,” she added.                                                                                         

Prinsloo maintained that she didn’t tweak her fitness routine at all to prep for the shoot. “I do yoga with Chad Dennis, and I have been training with Harley Pasternak. It’s more of a lifestyle now instead of just training for a specific shoot. I try to always eat as healthy and clean as I can.”                                                                                                                                                

She also kept up her fitness routine with beach activities during her trip to the Hawaiian islands. But her favorite memory was a more sentimental one.                                                                                                        

“A lot of people went on a paddle out to honor someone’s life that passed away,” she shared “And it was so magical we all had tears in our eyes. I was very touched to see that.”                                                     

2014 has been a huge year for Prinsloo. Not only did she marry Levine, but she opened the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for the first time.                                                                                                                            

“It was such a huge honor and personal accomplishment, that was for sure the highlight for me,” she said. “And of course sharing the runway with Taylor Swift and Hozier was amazing.” 

post-85480-0-55113700-1419627310_thumb.jpost-85480-0-77416500-1419627313_thumb.j

Source: http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/12/26/behati-prinsloo-victorias-secret-swim-catalogue-exclusive-photos/