Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I love how natural she is. She seems really comfortable with herself and never comes across as contrived or in-genuine. You gotta admire that.

She's not your typical 'model stunning' girl, but she knows how to turn it up and look good for the cameras when she wants to. Major props. I hope I get to see her in London!

I love how natural she is. She seems really comfortable with herself and never comes across as contrived or in-genuine. You gotta admire that.

She's not your typical 'model stunning' girl, but she knows how to turn it up and look good for the cameras when she wants to. Major props. I hope I get to see her in London!

I think that's what makes her so appealing, at least to me, she is like the girl next door with a unique natural style that I can related to and at the end that's what sells a product too

11 QUESTIONS WITH BEHATI PRINSLOO

Beyond the wings? There’s so much more to know about Behati Prinsloo. Here, the Angel spills on her style icons, movie picks, and travels plans—read on!

Fill in the blank: I wouldn’t leave the house without __________.

Coffee.

Who is your style icon?

It’s really all over the place—Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Nicks, Blondie & Brigitte Bardot.

One place you haven’t traveled to but are dying to go to?

Australia.

What would you be doing if this were 1995?

I was a child running around barefoot in Africa.

Best movie to watch when it’s cold outside?

I love movies. Top on my list is True Romance—I literally can watch it everyday year round.

Going out or staying in?

That’s a hard one—I would have to say both!

What piece of technology could you absolutely not live without?

My IPHONE 6!

Longest you’ve ever held a plank?

2 or 3 minutes, and I almost passed out after!

Last TV Show you binge-watched?

Sons of Anarchy and Orange Is The New Black.

Last book you read?

Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan

Song that’s stuck in your head right now?

Kick Start My Heart by Motley Crue.

victoriassecret

I was recording the whole thing with a screen recorder but my computer turned off and i lost the whole thing :T

Did anyone else record it? :( I'm so sad right now :(

it'll probably be available through showstudio's youtube channel in a few days. karlie did one of those years ago and it was posted up.

THANK YOU <3333333333333 YOU SAVED MY DAY <3

turns out they're not done with the shoot. they're shooting candice and joan next, they'll probably released all of the videos after that dec 1st shoot. fingers crossed. it's been a longwait.