Bellazon

Video Requests and Help & Tips on Saving Videos

Guest PrincesSKate

I'm looking for footage of Tyra Banks (big fan of hers for a long time! :blush: ) in the 1998/99 Victoria's Secret Show in NY...it was, in my opinion anyway, one of her best shows...I'm posting a pic to make it easier to identify...would be great if you guys could help out...thanks for your help. It'd be much appreciated...have a great Xmas y'all! :)

post-7045-1166926159_thumb.jpg

I'm looking for footage of Tyra Banks (big fan of hers for a long time! :blush: ) in the 1998/99 Victoria's Secret Show in NY...it was, in my opinion anyway, one of her best shows...I'm posting a pic to make it easier to identify...would be great if you guys could help out...thanks for your help. It'd be much appreciated...have a great Xmas y'all! :)

VSFS 1998: http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=KL1IT004

:heart: Credit to iQupgrade at FASHION RUNWAY VIDEO

VSFS 1998: http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=KL1IT004

:heart: Credit to iQupgrade at FASHION RUNWAY VIDEO

Hey, thanks for your efforts...however, I downloaded the video a few days ago...and there is no footage of Tyra in there! (only twice does one see her, walking back, with her segments having been edited out :( ) Any other sources you (and others, possibly iQupgrade?!?) know. iQupgrade, do you happen to have footage of Tyra at that VS show in 1998/99? Help! :(

Merry Xmas, though!

can someone please re-upload for me the 2005 vs xmas commercial - the one where it goes 'give me everything i want and nothing that i need' with izabel, alessandra, gisele, adriana, selita, and tyra.

also looking for the dream angels heavenly commercial that aired during the '05 vsfs where the girls are pouring water all over themselves. i know izabel and gisele are in it, along with a few others.

can someone please re-upload for me the 2005 vs xmas commercial - the one where it goes 'give me everything i want and nothing that i need' with izabel, alessandra, gisele, adriana, selita, and tyra.

also looking for the dream angels heavenly commercial that aired during the '05 vsfs where the girls are pouring water all over themselves. i know izabel and gisele are in it, along with a few others.

GO HERE :lost:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...