Bellazon

Dexter

k_dub

I started watching it from like the second season, the 4th episode or something and I really got hooked the first time I watched it and now I always watch it I love it!! It'a 1 of my favorite shows now! Beats CSI which I use to watch like 3 times everyday and long ago I got sick of it lol.

Btw is there a way I can watch episodes I've missed online, and from the first season?

You can download the first season via bit torrent...

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/954404/D...ason_1_Complete

GRRRRR! I really, really hope someone drives a stake through that gross english titty vampire's heart, if she even has one. How dare she try to mess with Angel like that! :persuazn: Anyone else have the feeling she probably knew her old boyfriend was passed out in the home when she burned it down? For some reason it just feels like that. Then again, maybe I'm just looking for a reason for Dexter to get rid of her? :whistle:

Heheheh... I don't know why everyone likes to judge Layla so harshly. She's got so much in common with Dexter it's not even funny. Think about Dexter and turn him into a woman... ie. Take away reason and accountability. Wait... Dexter isn't really being accountable is he?

Heheheh... I don't know why everyone likes to judge Layla so harshly. She's got so much in common with Dexter it's not even funny. Think about Dexter and turn him into a woman... ie. Take away reason and accountability. Wait... Dexter isn't really being accountable is he?