Bellazon

Charlie Hunnam
Thumbnail

feolla

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^I found an answer to your question, dear Candle :)

On Saturday, we ran a poll asking which Sons of Anarchy star you thought would like to appear on Kurt Sutter’s latest FX show, The Bastard Executioner.

And … looks like you were right! 

Sutter, who was also the mastermind behind SOA, tells EW exclusively that he’s been chatting with none other than Charlie Hunnam (Jax) and Tommy Flanagan (Chibs) about making the trip to TBX set.

But there’s a catch. Or two.

“Charlie really wants to come and do, like, a little arc but, he’s sort of booked solid for the next three years, so I don’t know if that’ll happen,” says Sutter, sounding disappointed. “But we still have Timothy V. Murphy and I’m sure we’ll get some of our Irish dudes that we cast at some point on Sons. It’s hard to schlep over American actors. It’s been primarily British actors, other than all the people that are related to me that are in the show.

Source: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/16/bastard-executioner-charlie-hunnam-guest-star

PHOTO: Charlie Hunnam Debuts His New Facial Hair For ‘The Lost City Of Z’ In A New Fan Pic

Source: http://thelostcityofzfilm.com/2015/08/photo-charlie-hunnam-debuts-his-new-facial-hair-for-the-lost-city-of-z-in-a-new-fan-pic/

NO! I need that beard back Charlie :cry:  :cry:

OT he looks kind of like Heath Ledger here!