Bellazon

Good Movies That Aren't Popular But Are Must-Sees

SympathysSilhouette

i'm a frank person so as usually i would tell what i think about the situation. maybe i'm wrong but i have the feeling you reply to this thread only because of the arguments we had there are a couple of months. i wasn't come on bellazon since april and i have the feeling that now you absolutely wanna show me i was wrong about you when i told you i had the feeling i was talking with a bad imitation of encarta encyclopedia. and of course the first thing you tell me since this argument is a list of books i should read. so i think one of us has missed some elements... and when i say have the feeling you talk to me like i was a kid, it included our old conversations and as i already told you i'm the kind of person who enjoy 10 times more listen paople talking about their own experiences than hear book's quote. as i already say sometimes it's better to talk with a marginal c*nt than with a conformist intelligent. the first can always surprise you, the second doesn't (and i think that's why i'm such a big fan of z movies)

sorry if i wrote a long message but i don't think that's a problem and i just answer to your message. i'm the kind of person who prefer developpe my own thought, idea even if they can be sh*tty than quote somebody. quote or books' tittle absolutely don't interest me (and more particularly books i don't know so i'm like obligated to trust the person - but here i even can't really trust you because your advice are empty of real opinion - and i won't lose my time to read 1000 different books who all say more or less the same thing to say "i know".) because they don't reflect people mind and their real way to think. and it's as easy for someone with "sh*tty musicial tastes to pretend he loves the beatles as it as easy for a stupid person to quote einstein.

This is not a competition of any sort whatsoever, sweetheart. You read Hanna Arendt and so have I. So I decided to make posts about what I know about the subject at hand. I talk history and other subjects with friends all the time and it sometimes involves having read books. There is, however, evidence that I have faint concern (directed towards you) over the fact that you seem to be fascinated with exploring utter darkness. My concern is a natural one.

I remember that ancient exchange you mentioned but I didn't consider them to be arguments with you. And yes, you called me an encarta encyclopedia or something but being a financial services professional I find that a compliment more than any insult in particular. As for the "quote" you keep on referring to, I used that quote to help illustrate my view, and not as a piece of ideological dogma. As for opinion, I have written that I found these books useful and insightful & wondered if you would consider. I guess not! I am indeed a "conformist" so if my stench of conformity and mechanical nature irks you & you continue to feel unhappy by me then I'll take my leave. Should I? :-)

Thank you for sharing your story, Miss Baby.

I found these to be worth watching. Not perfect films by any means but well packaged for what they are.

The Inside Job (2010)

Narrated by Matt Damon.

Crisp anti-Finance one sided 'ideologue' type documentary about the financial crisis. The thesis of the film is fatally flawed. More than half of the real story is untold. key individuals in the crisis are exonerated or unmentioned (ie. Barney Frank) but here's the part worth the price of admission: It successfully illustrates a few examples of US academic corruption (though very embarrassing interviews) and the problems associated with structured products.

08232010insidejob.jpg

Client 9 (2010)

Documentary about the rise and fall of former NY governor Eliot Spitzer. The whole film is a 20% PR piece of Spitzer- an attempt to portray his career as that of a flawed greek hero. There are a lot of interviews with Spitzer and he comments about his career as Attorney General and as Governor. I liked Spitzer's attack dog style and personal courage as AG in the 1990s and I was one of many people who believed that he would rise far in government. There was an "incorruptible" aura to him- he was a man from a rich elite family (just like Teddy Roosevelt and FDR) who went into public service not for wealth but to be an effective civil servant. The film is a good introduction- a flavor if you will, to New York City & New York politics.

client9theriseandfallof.jpg

about the WWII yes this is a serious subject but should i say A this is not the first war, so kill people because of hate or power is not something new or specific the to nazis and B nazism is not the first doctrine. there are so many sects all around the world who allowed terrific thing like pedophilia, rapes, suicides or murders. just watch al qaida or the raelien movment. raelian are more than 1 millions of people and they legalized pedophilia and have commun "masturbation" where they are all together and touch their armpits, sex and anus in front of a mirror and then smell and lick their fingers. they pray E.T and give their money to rael to buy new race cars. they often use psychologists to find their new potential members. you go at the psychologist because you're depressive and in the end, few weeks later you're in a sect

The Nazis rose under the cover of extremely high employment & rampant inflation/economic recession as returning soldiers realized that they no longer had a place in society waiting for them. Society collapsed for them. The Nazis gave a mass of dislocated Germans during the inter-war period reasons for living- essentially 'life goals'.

What was different in Germany (rather than the examples you state) was the generally high level of literacy at the time (as high as in Great Britain), technology, and development of society. Many of greatest corporations in the world were located in Germany (like IG Farben, Siemens, etc.). The German general staff was also world class. The German military was competitive with those of the Western allies and relatively efficient.

The ideology of the war revolved around race, social darwinism, and radical nationalism. The Nazis wanted to become #1 on earth and they believed that they had to attack in 1939- acquire living space and industrial raw materials before the Keynesian stimulus that created their unsustainable war economy ran out of steam.

In terms of atrocities, the General SS generally discouraged torture or perverse behavior because they believed that it was foul and corrupted military discipline. When they executed people, they tried to do it as quickly and cleanly as possible. They saw themselves as holy crusaders- but instead of serving God, they served their idea of the "Race" and social Darwinism. It was against the rules of the SS to enjoy vulgar things. But what stood out (for the SS and Army) was the sheer scale of the dislocation. Russia alone lost 26 million people. Countless millions elsewhere in eastern europe. These soldiers could move around quickly and make unbelievable amounts of people disappear in short periods of time.

What was also incredible was their ability to mobilize an enormous portion of their population for war and continue fighting even though the war was completely doomed for them.

PS. Blondes can be prettier sometimes- nothing else. :hehe:

There is, however, evidence that I have faint concern (directed towards you) over the fact that you seem to be fascinated with exploring utter darkness.

You dont say it :rofl:

What the hell was that band ? Tokio Hotel ?

oh my god, yes arielle. :laugh: i know someone who wrote a book about them and their fans and before we were friend so that's why i saw all this madness.

cult, you're boring! i told you i already have read books about the second WWII and i replied to your first message. does i feel interested by a debate about the WWII ? do you feel me receptive ? you told me you just wanna share knowledge, for this is not a competition (and no for me this is not. if it was, i just would write another list book's titles and then classified them in alphabetic order and add the book cover, like this people would think they are pretty and would like to read them.... then i would do the same than you, but better) but anyway, i'm not receptive.

i'm left of bellazon there are a couple of month because of our conversation. here was my intellectual limits and i had the feeling we touched the down. i'm back there are a couple of day and you directly come here. you're on bellazon since 1 years and in one year and we have talked together something like 3 times. one time now, another time there are 2 months ago and certainly a 3rd time but i don't remember. anyway, strangely you suddenly feel interested to share your knowlegde and give me this books list something like now ? should i say i posted this message about einchmann movie in march 2010... :blink:

as i told you maybe it should be nice to stop to think i'm stupid... and believe the first bullsh*t that someone could say. and i don't need a book list as i don't need stupid schema to understand that yes people and things evolve slowly, moderately or quickly (thank to wanna teach me this kind of stuff but as i replied the fire burn and water is wet. maybe should i add and "all the birds fly in the sky and if i was bald i would certainly never wash my hairs" here was my whole thought)

i also read books and sometimes i also talk about history. i'm actually reading the gallic wars by julius ceasar and just before i readed a book about the middle age economy and as you can see einchmann in jerusalem is not particularly an entrainment book. this is not the kind of book you read by accident...

anyway, this is just my opinion but for me your first message was empty of opinion. read a book title with with commentary like "it talked about the nazi economy" it doesn't really stimulate me.... as i already said there are thousand of books who talk about the WWII so spend time (and money) for something i couldn't appreciate and maybe i already know, don't interest me. and sorry but i can't call this kind of message a conversation. and now read their summary don't change the situation...

so yes you check the stuff i post, that's nice but should i say, i don't obligate people to do it

and here is the big difference between you and me. i don't harass people with my bullsh*t. they are free to watch it only if they want i have the feeling i'm talked with a guy who knock to people's doors and now wanna absolutely sell me his f*cking books. so good for you to see you work in the finance...

my "story" is an answer to your second message. and if by my own experience of life i can really understand how the things work and their way to think, i don't know why i shouldn't. and here i talked about how people can tolerate this violence and yes wanted a superior race but if so many people followed him it wasn't because of an narcissism crisis... ( i answered to your second message and hannah arendt book) and you quote me, reply and repeat with different words or more details the fact that germany was in crisis... by the way, do i look to be someone who think germany was a country a third world ? illiterate and without technology ? do i really seem to be someone who believe germans were cannibal and they killed people to eat their flesh and it was a meat factory ? and i honestly think if Hitler had choose to killed people like jew, homosexual or gipsys it was for a "good" reason. i mean, it was logic because he was so obsessed by order and control and planifications. he was such an idealist and people like jews destroyed his plans. i means, jew had always prefered to work with people of their religion, so this "politic" was a contradiction to Hitler's politic who were in my opinion a kind of communist. saw all the people with the same job win the same money, and "keep" the same job during all their life if they don't receive a promotion of course. but his vision wouldn't work with jews' life style. same with gipsys because they move all the time. and he couldn't planify a polilation growth with gay people and for him homosexuality wasn't something natural. that's why he judged all those people as inferior. because they didn't work with his plans. but anyway, sorry but for me, when you put someone in this kind of camp, that's torture and i don't give a f*ck if i'm not agree with your book. do you really think if wasn't torture ? do you really believe it ? camps were like resorts/spa and it was just a special diet, with very special sports and a very special hygiena... and this is not because their own ethic say it wasn't that it was true. i even in a book that one SS say to a camp prisoner that the prisoner who loved more than 3 months in a camp was a parasite who live with the "help" of other prisoners because it was programed with this so exhausting and difficult work, with this privation of food, all those sickness, the gangrene from the wounds they hadn't the possibility to treat, the cold, the moral depression (the fact to know all your family had -maybe- been killed, you lost your home, you had maybe been denounced by "friends" and you cetainly will die, doesn't help you to be happy) and the very bad hygiene because everyne hadn't the luck to be a politician male prisoner in auschwitz I... and when you should know that they even didn't have toilet papers you can imagine women "position" when they had their menstruation and how they clothes look... but of course, as you this is not torture.

now i'm just wondering if the next time you won't try to teach me the alphabet like it was one of the most exciting things on earth and i don't think we have the same perception of what a compliment should be. when i said you're a bad imitation an encarta encyclopedia i meant you never talk about your personal experience, but only quote books, put schemas, repeat what other people said. it's sound very pseudo intellectual without a real opinion from your own and this absolutely doesn't interest me. i always enjoy to learn new stuff and share opnions with people and i have nothing against the fact that someone could show me i'm wrong and i honestly love it but only when the person know how to attract my attention, is pertinant and bring something totally new. and here this conversation is empty.

you continue to feel unhappy by me then I'll take my leave. Should I? :-)

yes please, because with you this is a story without end

when i said you're a bad imitation an encarta encyclopedia i meant you never talk about your personal experience, but only quote books, put schemas, repeat what other people said. it's sound very pseudo intellectual without a real opinion from your own and this absolutely doesn't interest me. i always enjoy to learn new stuff and share opnions with people and i have nothing against the fact that someone could show me i'm wrong and i honestly love it but only when the person know how to attract my attention, is pertinant and bring something totally new. and here this conversation is empty.

We've talked together several times, more than 3. All of our conversations have been pleasant until the last one. I was too cruel to you in our last conversation- I talked down on you because I felt that you, a lady of mostly privilege, was acting like spoiled woman. I know I hurt you, and I have regretted my actions. And I am telling you now, today and @ post 1 over here, that this disrespect I had back then has not been present in my current dealings with you. It was so long ago.

This is not "bullsh t". I recommend things to people all the time. You shouldn't feel angered about my book recommendations because they are indeed good books that probably cover subjects beyond most knowledge bases and I assumed that you were interested in the subject. You could have accepted them and moved on- or told me that you weren't interested. I wasn't planning on making any more posts about it.

I find your characterization distorted and inaccurate- I have talked much about myself in the past when the topic at hand warranted it. ;) It is true that I often write short posts that are little more than theoretical bones but that is my decision-based mainly on the fact that I don't have time (or the desire to expend emotion) to write anything longer. There are stories and data behind what I write but I choose not to include it due to my limited time frames. So you should not assume what you are assuming. You don't know me, Miss Baby.

When the discussion is about a historical subject-Baby- the discussion is actually not supposed to be about personal experience (Although I appreciate them, nevertheless) and if you are filtering your "personal opinions" or "emotions" into the act, then you are contaminating its quality. Analytical tasks seek objectivity. If you want to ask about my personal experiences about whatever- I encourage you to follow your desires. Go ahead but it's not something I see relevant to the topic- ie. WW2. Thus I don't volunteer personal stories related to it unless I deem it appropriate.

Anyway, Baby, it's quite clear that we are very different people but (in my case, perhaps not yours) I like talking to those that are different. Your posts are often long, emotional, and have an unusually tangential nature- with segments often completely unrelated to the topic but at the very same time, usually interesting in a weird sort of way. If you spent more years in a formal setting (outside of the liberal arts), you'd be trained to condense your thinking, extract emotions & side anecdotes and would have became more "boring" and "commoditized". This is how us "sheep" talk in white collar professions, you know. ;)

I don't think you're stupid Baby and never had. Emphasis: I don't think you're stupid and I respect your personality.

So i will try to stay calm even if i would like to knock my head against the wall.

give this list wasn’t your goal, you’re just here because of the arguments we had and instead of leave me alone because i told you i wasn’t interested to talk with you, you’re directly came back toward me. i still even don’t know if you replied on the other tread and i’m absolutely no interested by it.

yes these books can be interesting but i don’t know that’s logic if i read a book about Eichmann’s trial, it means i already know what the WWII was, included SS and third reich. and this is the WWII! should i say the biggest event of the XX century. Everybody has “knowledges” about it. this is just impossible to miss it. so i don't understand how you could imagine i'm so ignorant about the WWII!

by the way as you can notice i say "bullsh*t" because for me, all this is not important but it doesn't means your is better.

i don't follow your messages. i just check the tread i think interesting so ibuild my opinion about our own conversations and the result is, you're directly back to give me your list... :ninja:

maybe i'm wrong but when you want you can find time to express your opinion. maybe i'm wrong but your answers on the other thread were long...

by the way, yes, of course we can talk about our personal experiences. We talked about how this state of violence had happened and I don’t think the brain of people born in germany or austria during the 30’s is very different of our own brain. feelings, way to think are the same and motivations can be different but emotions are here. if i can understand by my own experience how this violence can be create that’s something positive and you just say the opposite to irritate me. so no, the quality can even be better. it’s like i don’t know because i’m not a man when i talked about rape or sexual addiction i just should repeat what the magazines say and close my mouth. that’s here your politic. be a parrot or shut up ? such a constructive answer!

about the last point I expect thing will be clear.

deleted too personal

I don't think you're stupid Baby and never had. Emphasis: I don't think you're stupid and I respect your personality.

Who are you to judge how other people should write their post ?

It seems obvious that you dont approve/or understand other people's thinking, and at the same time still trying to talk to them and be nice without any given reasons (like you were our teacher, but the fact is you're not our teacher).

With all my respect, it's you who's acting more like a spoiled child, when things dont go your way or the way you think they should go.

I'm not saying you should change your views and that you should change of course (I have absolutely nothing against you), but taking down other people's thinking without giving them any reason reveals obviously some kind of dishonesty and disrespect.

I am very sorry for this post, but I am just saying what I think.

Who are you to judge how other people should write their post ?

It seems obvious that you dont approve/or understand other people's thinking, and at the same time still trying to talk to them and be nice without any given reasons (like you were our teacher, but the fact is you're not our teacher).

With all my respect, it's you who's acting more like a spoiled child, when things dont go your way or the way you think they should go.

I'm not saying you should change your views and that you should change of course (I have absolutely nothing against you), but taking down other people's thinking without giving them any reason reveals obviously some kind of dishonest and disrepect.

I am very sorry for this post, but I am just saying what I think.

Because it's speculation about my motives and much of it is untrue. I have an arrogant personality and am too lazy to write posts upon posts about complicated subjects while trying to correct someone's view. I see no reason not to be kind, skip the whole deal, and have a pleasant conversation. I like it better this way.

It's not dishonesty but it is certainly disregard. Dishonesty would be if I agreed with the person in question just to let the conversation pass.

I'm sorry too, Arielle. I know that I can come across as arrogant.

So i will try to stay calm even if i would like to knock my head against the wall.

Your comments often do not follow a typically logical train of thought (from my position, as a native English speaker)- at least in English. I know that English is your second language. (I have similar problems with my second language, too when talking to native speakers)

give this list wasn

thank you arielle.

no cult you don't correct me. i put a video about einchmann's movie and wrote the plot, there was nothing to correct about it. i wrote it the last year and you're on this forum since june 2010 but you suddenly decided to put your f*cking list now and harass me with it. supposed i don't know what the WWII was, i was ignorant. so sorry maybe that's stupid but i don't believe you when you said you just posted it to share opinion about history and blablabla.

yes that's certainly disregard because there are 2 months ago i told you i was tired to speak with you but you're directly came back. yesterday i told you for the seconde time you're boring me and ask you to leave me alone! i said with you that a story without end and as we can see you still here. so apparently you also disregarded with yourself because you even don't respect your own proposition. and i'm tired to justify who i am or be obligated to proved my knowledges because mister who's lazy has nothing more interesting to do than harass me with his BULLSH*TS!!! and no this is not a contest but yes this is (in your mind) !!!

"So i will try to stay calm even if i would like to knock my head against the wall." you don't understand this sentence ? and what about this smiley ? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

do you understand it ? this smiley is just for french people or it's international ?

it means, holy sh*t; he's back!!! and i think about all the movies i will be obligated to post to edited all the messages i wrote because of you.

no apparently you absolutely didn't forgotten, this argument. it's was something like the april 2, so there are just two months ago. i left the forum because of you the april 2 you gave me a f*cking headache and i was totally disgusted of the forum and i told you talk with you absolutely didn't interested me!!! (did it sound friendly ?) i made my come back on the forum there are 4 or 5 days ago ago and since near of 3 days you harass me and hannah arendt book's was the first excuse you find. so yes of course you think that's stupid to justify your behavior...

no i'm not autist. just the tourtette syndrome when i talk with jerks but that's all. and maybe that's pretentious but i think i'm a good psychologist. so this is not because i people rarely understand my vision of world that i don't understand their vision. i can understand without be agree. i always understood your vision but i'm never be agree with it.

for me you're the kind of guy who play the smart boy. you remind me this people i hate who used 10 words to say the same things because like this the have the feeling they are intelligent, everytime you don't prononce corretly a word they are always there to tell you, no no, this is not "fromage" but "fromAAAAge" and their conversation always sound like "oh my god, have you already read romeo and juliet ?" "oh yes, but it wasn't shakespeare best book" "oh yes you're right" . a little it can be ok, but when it's all the time it's start to be really boring...

no i don't hope our conversation will be better because as i already said, i'm not interested to talk with you!!! (3rd time!) and as i told you i love artists but i also speak with other people. some of my best friends are absolutely not artist and that's cool and they know how to deal with me. they are absolutely not pretentious or serious people and they don't act like sheep, they really make me laugh and they are not scared to tell me "shut up" or "f*ck you". i prefer a thousand time be with someone who make me laugh than be someone whit will bore me and spend the whole day to talk about alan poe's books.

Wait, i thought my posts were very sensitive, strange and interesting. It means, it was a lie ? XD

And could I expect another kind of answer from you ? no!

And just another thing. Maybe if there are a couple of months if you didn’t tell me sick people shouldn’t be born (birth accident. i have nothing against abortion, but i'm sorry, say about a living person she's an accident, this is extremely unrespectful and as you know i'm a sick person!) and normal people should be scared by them and should’t have relationship with them and give money but not too much to try to save them, this is not really useful because they are condemned to die. (and as I told you, this is not because you’re sick that it mean you never worked and certainly a part of this people had paid for your education, apparently another useless thing and I said you were a bad imitation of encarta) so yes, maybe I could be more friendly with you.

the fact is, you can tell me this kind of horror without problems but when I hurt your little pride things get really more disturbing. So you here to prove me that’s no, you’re not stupid and you’re not an encyclopedia but I’m sorry this is not because you will give me a f*cking books list that I will forget what you said. And because of it I’m absolutely not interested to talk with you and don’t expect to see me sweet with someone who said this kind of stuff.

Maybe should I smile and thank someone who doesn’t respect my opinions, tell me sick people should be avoided and talk to me like I was stupid?

Think about it instead of harass me with your WWII.

By the way yes, I come from another planet. This is what I told you yesterday… :)

The end.

ps : i just notice you edited your message. so now i'm born on earth and my all posts had stopped to be crazy :cry: FML!

You seem to be less passionate now. Well, your post was pretty crazy. :gocho: So full of hatred..

It was imaginative, though..artistic and creative..

I think you misunderstood what I said in that old conversation- about the sick people. I have volunteered at a hospital for over the span of a year tending to critical patients when I was younger and I know much more than you think. I've done some of the same things you have.

Wait, i thought my posts were very sensitive, strange and interesting. It means, it was a lie ? XD

And could I expect another kind of answer from you ? no!

And just another thing. Maybe if there are a couple of months if you didn

oh my god, no, this is not hate. Real hate is something really more violent and darker.

sorry if i can sound crazy because i don't believe the fact you have suddenly decided to make this stupid list.

no, you didn't say it about their familly. you didn't talk about their familly at all.

Death, sickness, suffering, and violence should scare you, because it's highly unpleasant and because this person would soon no longer be there for you to love.
Love and tolerance is nice, but it consumes scarce resources and must be kept to a manageable degree. For those with incurable ailments- they cost a great, often unsustainable amount of time and money so that's too bad.

i was calmer because i loved the way how sounded your last message (before you edited it) for the first time you didn't talk like an encyclopedia. i checked your old messages and you all the time do it even if you say the opposite, withpout anectdotes, fun, feeling or sarcasmes but apparently yes you're right i said bullsh*t and believed something wrong. you said birth defects instead of birth accident. so i'm sorry about it and your sentences often sound ambigious to my ears

anyway i'm just very irritated because you harassed me with your stupid WWII and talk to me like a fool even if you pretend the opposite and I lost patience and instead of understand what's happened you continued again and again.

cult, even if we talked about something like butter or pineapple i still should reply! i always reply! this is absolutely not an interest toward you, just an habit. as i told you i usually write a lot!!! you even noticed it! but maybe if i wrote you short answer you also should think that's strange, because it shouldn't be my habit and it would mean i'm very shy or impressed to talk with you so instead of play the angry girl i should be the girl with a crush on you or opposite ? :cain::rofl: so please avoid narcissist crisis and as you can see this is you who came here to talk with me, not the opposite. by the way i have nothing more interesting to do because i'm trapped at home since few days because of an hudge eczema crisis on my arms and legs, so i can take my time to reply.

and no, i don't wanna see you stay. really! i just want the last word. nothing else. :pinch:

THE END!!!

You don't believe me? Go ahead, I guess. I tried.

I would hate it to see you hate! But you do seem to want me to stay though (!), so you can tell me what you think of me :) I'm telling you that I think that this conversation is fun....

Anyway, I stand by what I said. I just don't think that you understand (or I communicated thoroughly enough) about what I'm saying (even in the quoted text). The message was lost in translation. Outside of the fact that I often don't have strong feelings like the people you like....forget what you think I said, Baby! You're from a world that is completely different from my own Miss Baby! Values different, different social network, culturally different, habits different, etc. It's plain to see! We speak in a different language, and it's not just verbal!

Imagine us as a couple though? We'd might look the part (provided some wardrobe changes) but domestic life would be madness....You'd say that you married a robot, and I'd say that I married a free spirit..

I could explain it further but since this is closing I won't pursue it!

And I hope your eczema gets better, Miss Baby :)

And regardless of it, you have a lot to be happy for even if you haven't seen it yet!

if i was really interested to talk with you, i should start by the beginning : read the pm you sent me. thing i never do and i won't!

edit : i thought my sentences were clear. stop send me another mp. thanks.

Viva la Muerte (1971)

french-tunisian movie of Fernando Arrabal

post-31230-0-1446072763-50773_thumb.jpg

Plot :

At the end of the Spanish civil war, Fando, a boy of about ten, tries to make sense of war and his father's arrest. His mother is religious, sympathetic to the Fascists; his father is accused of being a Red. Fando discovers that his mother may have aided in his father's arrest. Sometimes we witness Fando imagining explanations for what's going on; sometimes we see him at play, alone or with his friend Thérèse. Oedipal fantasies and a lad's natural curiosity about sex and death mix with his search for his mother's nature and his father's fate. Will Fando survive the search?

if i was really interested to talk with you, i should start by the beginning : read the pm you sent me. thing i never do and i won't!

As I thought mine..and obviously not entirely. Apparently the solar system revolves around you & your existence... :)

I wasn't planning on sending anymore. Good day.

Wild Style (1983) :heart:

american movie of Charlie Ahearn

post-31230-0-1446072764-49507_thumb.jpg

synopsis :

The film depicts several prominent figures from the early hip hop culture, engaging in activities such as MCing, turntablism, graffiti and breaking.

As I thought mine..and obviously not entirely. Apparently the solar system revolves around you & your existence... :)

I wasn't planning on sending anymore. Good day.

you're really creepy because i edited my post 2 hours. so it means the last "activity" on the tread was yesterday!!! you're checks this tread all the 20 minutes to see if there are edited message or what ? :ninja:

particularly when we know my connections are always hidden. so only the moderators and the admin can see me online.

and A you sent me another email there are few hours and B i didn't read it and i won't. i directly saw the email notification and i closed it without read the first sentence of your email extract. LEAVE ME ALONE!!! that's really creepy!!!

you're really creepy because i edited my post 2 hours. so it means the last "activity" on the tread was yesterday!!! you're checks this tread all the 20 minutes to see if there are edited message or what ? :ninja:

particularly when we know my connections are always hidden. so only the moderators and the admin can see me online.

and A you sent me another email there are few hours and B i didn't read it and i won't. i directly saw the email notification and i closed it without read the first sentence of your email extract. LEAVE ME ALONE!!! that's really creepy!!!

I checked the thread (like I've been doing 1-3 times a day for the past few days in this interesting feud), and noticed that you edited a message, apparently directed towards me.

I wrote in my pm that "I don't care about you, you are words on a forum, and your behavior here, (including the above post) is :yuckky: . " Basically, I said that you're acting in an unsettling way, and now you respond with the above counterattack? Should I post it here for you to see? Ha, I don't believe that you didn't read that pm!

Done with the crazy, attention obsessed trolling ? :chicken: Doesn't matter, I just added you onto my ignore list now.

I planned on adding two entries to this thread - 1. The Smartest Guys in the Room 2. The Fog of War 2003

So apparently I can't post here anymore and you own the movies forum. Goodbye! Forever, now! (for real)