Bellazon

Andreea Diaconu
Thumbnail

bluered

American Vogue. Cover. September 2014. (Andreea's pic in biger size).

Photo: Mario Testino.

Fashion Editor/Stylist: Tonne Goodman.

Hair: Christiaan.

Makeup: Lucia Pieroni.

Models: Fei Fei Sun; Vanessa Axente; Andreea Diaconu.

post-86567-0-1446117337-14379_thumb.jpg

Mario Testino's Instagram.

"TOWEL SERIES 37, INSTAGIRLS. @caradelevingne, @karliekloss, @joansmalls, @feifeisunsun, @andreeadiddy, @arizona_muse, @hammamimaan, @vanessaaxente, @ediebcampbell, @voguemagazine, #MarioTestino #TowelSeries #Instagirls".

post-86567-0-1446117339-07555_thumb.jpg

^ Fashion Night Editorial

La Vie En Rose

Andreea Diaconu (also in this ed Magdalena Frackowiak, Arizona Muse & Clement Chabernaud)
Photographed by Gilles Bensimon
Styled by Claire Dhelens

post-87593-0-1446117356-96145_thumb.jpg post-87593-0-1446117359-03137_thumb.jpg post-87593-0-1446117359-63771_thumb.jpg post-87593-0-1446117360-57725_thumb.jpg
glossynewsstand.com

gosh i love this woman :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

a little late to the party but thanks for these exquisite adds.

Mario Testino's Towel Series 36.

post-86567-0-1446117368-35347_thumb.jpg

Apparently, she'll walk the runway of the VS Fashion Show (December, 2 in London). I use the word "apparently" because I don't know a lot about VS and secondly because I tried to "read" the news in Romanian. :blush: So, I could be wrong or maybe I didn't take it from a reliable source. Anyway, I'll leave a link.

http://www.libertatea.ro/detalii/articol/andreea-diaconu-victoria-secret-504993.html

^Yeah, that's what is says. But that's definitely not a reliable source, it's just a tabloid. And I don't know where they took that from. It's only reliable if it comes through VS sources or from Andreea herself. And normally, we only know that a few days or maybe weeks before the show.

Except for the Angels, all girls must do castings which take places shortly before the show, there are a few rounds as well, so you can't say in August which girls will walk, expect again, the Angels.

So this is truly false info :)

but I'd love to see Andreea I think she deserves toi finally be there! It's been too long, Im tired of some nonsense girls walking, while some really good professional models are left out.