Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

She recently started following Elite Milan and Elite Paris on Instagram. She is also following Maxence Orard who is a model scout and casting director in Paris - Maxence Orard is also following Céline. I have no idea which agency he works with, though.

Amazing NEWS Guys! :stormy:

I am happy to see she is with Elite Milan now. For me Elite is a very good agency and I could imagine that will match! Nice Portfolio!

i think further Elite places, like Paris will follow!

I got a feeling she's in Paris, so she might be there to introduce herself at the agency, make polas (if needed) and such. Her mom posted a picture at the trainstation today, saying goodbye to Céline. And Céline just posted an insta story with macarons - I know you can get them in Germany as well, but it look very Parisian and this would be too much of a coincidence ;) So I'll keep my eyes open on Elite Paris...

Happy with her Mum Tanja

"Goodbye"

IMG_20171024_085905_280.thumb.jpg.5adcac422c978e22c9f73caac765a176.jpg

I also think so RoseT that she might be in Paris. :Angel:The train in the background might be a french train TGW... let us wait what she informs. Wonder she is so quiet at moment with informations.....but i could assume that most of her teenie fans and also haters could not assume that. The last posts on her IG from her fans were not really friendly. Possible because of that she throws a little bit back...and possible the new agencys advised her to be more cautious what posting at IG.

Yes that might be a good idea to keep the eyes open at Paris agencys, like Elite :smile:

I hope she will do something with her hair, it looks not very good at moment, on some pictures she looks not styled and it looks thin and colourless. Would love to see her again with longer hair which was in my eyes best for her.

Very good, that she is with Elite Milan now. Why not or D'management would have been great, too. 

But now I really think she is going to be managed in Germany by Munich Models, maybe aswell as a Mother agency. Cause Munich Models and Modelmanagement Hamburg are in 

cooperation with Elite Europe and kinda like the German version of it. 

But if she is already working in the important market like milan, maybe she is not going to become a commercial Model like Luisa H or Caroline S. before she went to New York. 

So good luck for her, but she still needs to work on her facial expressions and modeling skills. Serlina is much stronger on pictures. 

4 hours ago, cutlers said:

Very good, that she is with Elite Milan now. Why not or D'management would have been great, too. 

But now I really think she is going to be managed in Germany by Munich Models, maybe aswell as a Mother agency. Cause Munich Models and Modelmanagement Hamburg are in 

cooperation with Elite Europe and kinda like the German version of it. 

But if she is already working in the important market like milan, maybe she is not going to become a commercial Model like Luisa H or Caroline S. before she went to New York. 

So good luck for her, but she still needs to work on her facial expressions and modeling skills. Serlina is much stronger on pictures. 

Nice to see you here Cutlers! Hope you are fine? Thank you for your estimation regarding Celine and also Serlina.

Do you met again some of the GNTM girls, know you met Luisa and also Carolin one time, was it in Capetown 2015?  Hope you are still modeling?

Cheers Sheila