Bellazon

Elle UK with Natasha Gilbert to id

sanja

Is there anyone who has British Elle back issues from year 2007 and that can please check in which issue is this editorial with model Natasha Gilbert?

a53b48501662587.jpg 5a0a3d501662591.jpg a8e509501662593.jpg 0c37ed501662596.jpg e1e1de501662598.jpg

I only guess it can be from year 2007, because same pictures from that photoshoot were published as Levi's contest in issue October 2007 and probably issue April 2007

df0ccf501662746.jpg d1aba1501662772.jpg

Thank you soooo much :smile:

the editorial is shot by Lee Strickland

the advetorial second page is shot by Ezra Patchett. The might have used syndicated images for the advertorial.

Why do you think it's Elle UK?

I looked at couple of Elle UK from the period. They use all capital letters in their captions. Are you sure its Elle UK?

ELLE_OCTOBER_014.jpg

ELLE_OCTOBER_017.jpg

8 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

the editorial is shot by Lee Strickland

the advetorial second page is shot by Ezra Patchett. The might have used syndicated images for the advertorial.

Why do you think it's Elle UK?

I looked at couple of Elle UK from the period. They use all capital letters in their captions. Are you sure its Elle UK?

ELLE_OCTOBER_014.jpg

ELLE_OCTOBER_017.jpg

I emailed few years ago photographer Lee Strickland and he told me editorial is for Elle UK and those 2 pages that are articles are 100% from Elle UK because I have them :smile:

9 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

I understand that the last two are from Elle UK because its an advertorial but do you notice the two different photographers credited. Perhaps maybe you could email Ezra. Something isn't jiving is what I am saying. 

Ezra shot Natasha editorials for UK Elle May 2007 and August 2007 and I need only date for her editorial shot by Lee, so Ezra can not help with that info ;)

0c37ed501662596.jpg  df0ccf501662746.jpg 

sanja its the same photo shoot with two photographers. The hair, the makeup, and the styling are the same.  its not an editorial but an advertorial. she is only wearing levi's clothing which is the tip off. Just email Pratchett see what info he can give you.  It might even be from a supplement.  Its Elle Uk and its not on fashionspot which I find weird. The fact that this editorial is no where to be found tells me it's probably an advertorial OR from a supplement. If that fails, try the the hair and makeup people. I find the hair and makeup people to be more accommodating. I'll keep looking. Maybe I can figure out by the theory of deduction