Bellazon

ILUVAdrianaLima

Now, back to Team USA's Gold Medal Dumbass Douche :D ... 

Ryan Lochte Defends Rio Behavior: It Was ‘BS’ That A Gun Was Pulled On Us

Ryan Lochte’s interview with Matt Lauer finally debuted on the ‘Today’ show on August 22 and while he apologized deeply for exaggerating his original story, he did reveal that he thought the situation he was put in was ‘BS.’

“I was upset that we got pulled out of the taxi for, I thought, something — there’s no reason a gun should be pulled out for us for doing nothing,” Ryan Lochte told Matt Lauer in his first interview after the Rio scandal. “I was unsettled. There was no reason for us to be sitting down with a gun pointed to us for nothing that we did. I started being like, ‘This is BS, we shouldn’t be treated like this. There’s no way, we want to get back in the car, we want to go back.’ That’s what got me heated. The guy probably drew (sic) his gun from that. Once he did, you could see me go like this [hands up], and that’s when we sat down.”

Of course he also apologized for not explaining what happened better and for exaggerating his story. Matt re-explained the situation to Ryan to make sure everything was clear. He stated that the security guards threatened to call the police, or they give them the money for the damages. “Yes, so then we had to give them money,” Ryan said. So Matt asked if that meant he struck a deal to avoid the cops.

“We just wanted to get out of there,” Ryan told Matt. “There was a gun pointed in our direction. We were all frightened. We wanted to get out of there as quick as possible and the only way we knew, is this guy was saying to give him money.”

Matt then said that what happened was not about the “mean streets of Rio” as he had originally explained, but instead a “negotiation settlement to cover up some dumb behavior.” Ryan agreed. “That’s why I’m taking full responsibility. I over exaggerated that story. If I never did that, we wouldn’t be in this mess. None of this would have happened. It was my immature behavior.” He also apologized to Rio. “They put on a great games. They did everything, the people of Rio, Brazil, the authorities, everyone, they put on a great Games and my immature, intoxicated behavior tarnished that a little,” he told Matt.

hollywoodlife.com

Bonus video for entertainment purposes :laugh: It sums up him and the situation around 2:21...

original.gif

17 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

LoL @Michael* leave it to the Japanese to take celebrating one level higher eh? :p

It briefly gave me a flashback to my younger days watching professional wrestling, when people would suddenly switch from good to evil for no other reason than to shock the crowd. :laugh:

^ Oh wow! I'm actually not surprised to hear the such considering the kind of bodies both sisters have. It's kinda fitting that one would end up as an athletic since the build is there to work with :yes: I wonder if @tiika can elaborate on this? :hehe: 

14 minutes ago, Michael* said:

It briefly gave me a flashback to my younger days watching professional wrestling, when people would suddenly switch from good to evil for no other reason than to shock the crowd. :laugh:

^ Those were the good ol' days eh? :D I must say, I was also impressed with the way she was able to lift her coach up with nothing more than her neck after she swooped right underneath him :laugh:

I can't tell you how hyped I am for the Tokyo Olympics here already! :chicken: The fact Mario made an appearance on the closing ceremonies just made my TV night :p Something tells me we are set for one heck of an opening ceremony even though we are still 4 years away :laugh:

56 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ Oh wow! I'm actually not surprised to hear the such considering the kind of bodies both sisters have. It's kinda fitting that one would end up as an athletic since the build is there to work with :yes:

Turns out that Anna has herself a rather nice Instagram page, where on closer inspection, the family resemblance is really quite striking. Perhaps needless to say, Jac makes the occasional cameo. :laugh:

Rainbow Panteras Team on fire ??? @jacmonika #badminton #jagaciakteam #sisters #powergirls #winordie

A photo posted by Ania Jagaciak-Michalska (@aniajagaciak) on

42 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

I can't tell you how hyped I am for the Tokyo Olympics here already! :chicken: The fact Mario made an appearance on the closing ceremonies just made my TV night :p Something tells me we are set for one heck of an opening ceremony even though we are still 4 years away :laugh:

Yeah, that little taster was exactly what I'd expect from Japan. If anyone knows how to put on a show, it's them. :yes:

Somewhat ridiculously, because I know there are still four years to go, I've already been looking into the time difference. Tokyo is eight hours ahead of Britain, so the evening programme for the big stadium events should be on our screens from around midday onwards. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Michael* said:

Yeah, that little taster was exactly what I'd expect from Japan. If anyone knows how to put on a show, it's them. :yes:

Somewhat ridiculously, because I know there are still four years to go, I've already been looking into the time difference. Tokyo is eight hours ahead of Britain, so the evening programme for the big stadium events should be on our screens from around midday onwards. :rofl:

Maybe by 2020 green tube transportation will be in full affect? :p But yes, Japan sure can pull us in with a bit of gaming nostalgia :D

Oh jeez, 8 hours for you means 16 hours for us :pinch::p Social media by that time will more than ruin the results for me early on before a watch even commences on my own part :laugh:

This is why I am crossing my fingers that Los Angeles snags the 2024 games! :chicken: At the moment they are given LA a 50/50 chance of hosting the games which is better than just a few short months ago. And a lot of what is raising the chances that LA might get the games is the fact that many of the facilities used in the 1984 games are still here and are set to be used at a moments notice. Plus, nearly every venue LA 2024 has proposed for use in the games exists today or is under construction already. To top onto that, where other cities have used the Olympics as a means of improving infrastructure and mass transit projects, much of that work is already being undertaken in LA and will be done regardless of whether the Olympics are here or not. The fact u can take light rail from downtown to the beach now is a huge plus for many wanting to get in a quick swim before an event :D And lastly there is this tidbit to recall that is without a doubt more of a focus now within the IOC considering how wasteful and money intensive these last few summer games have been and that is; the 1984 games were arguably the most successful ever, resulting in a surplus of $232.5 million - of which the city kept $93 million. So there you go, I hope the above is more than enough to hold us in high contention for the games! If we do get them for 2024, that means I will be a mere 45 min drive to all the major events! :chicken:Did I mention Disneyland, Universal Studios and some of the best food around! :chicken::p 

Yes, Anna participated at the Olympics this year for triple jump... she got to be at the finals, and was 10th @ILUVAdrianaLima @Michael* 

As I'm living here in Brazil (and very close to Rio) I got to go there, and saw her in the eliminatory, but I didn't make it to the final, as I had to come back for work to my city. But here's a funny fact, I got to meet Anna and her (and Jac's) father before, here in the city I live, as they were (oh casualities) training here before going to Rio.

@ILUVAdrianaLima We did talk a lot, indeed. But I didn't make many questions about Jac, as I didn't want to sound as a Stan and make them uncomfortable. We just talked about the olympics, I told her how proud I was because of her being part of them... I also told her I knew about her because of Jac (obviously) but that I really got authentic interested in her career as athlete, and that I loved her insta. She looked authentically flatered about it. 

I have a pic of Jac and Frida from the nina ricci shoot as background in my phone, and when Jac's dad saw it he said: oh, my daughter is here too! XD ... Oh, and he asked me at the begining  if I had a "fashion blog", I told him I had one about his daughter, only... Ania asked me to show it for them, and she said it was nice, and asked me for the url, to show it for Jac. Maybe she forgot, maybe she did, I'll never know XD!

and that's all I can remember.