Bellazon

BRAHMIN Fall 2016 catalog

kimflorida

whofold.jpg

whofold1.jpg

my scans

This model is in the Fall 2016 BRAHMIN catalog with Camille Rowe. These are the only two photos showing her face...and neither are very good for a positive ID.

I thought she might be Sandy Leddin @ One.1 NY or Wilhelmina London? I can't be sure...any ideas???

@modelknowledge  well...since she seemed like more of a "commercial" model, I have been searching Next, Wilhemlima. One.1...seems like I should look everywhere.

A question for you since you seem to be the one who would know the answer...

Since the campaign was shot in New York, would the model have been booked out of New York? I haven't looked at any of the usual catalog agencies since I was assuming she was booked out of New York. Maybe I am wrong in thinking that??

The other model is Camille Rowe. Camille isn't commercial and she is signed to one of the more editorial based agencies called The Society. Expensive products seldom use commercial models* to advertise their products which is probably why you can't find her. A brand like Brahmin isn't going to use a girl signed to One.1. They are going to pick from One's boards. A lot of times, a campaign will use a models from the same agency. I looked at The Society and that's not the case. If you knew the photographer that would really help. I would start looking at the bigger agencies. I would assume New York because it's New York brand but again the photographer tells me more. Campaigns can book from wherever they want. That's why someone like Kate Moss only needs a few agencies. Those agencies look for work in every possible market because they are able to network with photographers, stylist, and casting directors. etc..

I already looked at Ford, Wilhelmina, Woman, Woman 360.

You looked at One.1 , Next. and Wilhelmina

Let's split the list into the most likely candidates (I'll start from the bottom)

Boss

Click

DMA 
Elite

IMG

Lyons

MC2

Major

Marylin

Muse

New York Models

Q Models

Request

Silent

Soul Artist

Supreme 

Trump

VNY

* commercial models maybe editorial and commercial. there is also commercial print versus a commercial fashion model. Commercial Fashion models still do fashion work where as a commercial print model does mostly catalog, commercials, and print advertisements. These models are usually older and their book usually doesn't have tearsheets in it. 

Here is a Complete List of New York Agencies (i may have forgotten a few)

Abby Lynn Models
adam
aim model
al model management
apm management
basic
boss models
cathy quinn
cesd
click
colby
conmia
csi model management
dna
Direct model management
elite
emmanuel
fenton moon
ford
Frame
fusion
Iconic Focus (classics)
id
ikon
IMG
images
IPM Models
jan alpert
JAG Models (Plus Only)
the lyons
major
matrix
marylin
mc2
mi
muse
MSA Models
new york models
next
orb
one
one.1 (commercial division of one, same site)
q models
red models
request
rival
root
R Agency

Shot Agency
silent
The Society
Soul Artist
supreme
True Models