Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

11 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Dioni Tabbers does similar modeling but is much, much better.   

Not a fan of her face.

These type of shoots should be stricken from every model's portfolio and wish this style would go away. I don't care who you are, but the heroin/meth/cocaine makeup style does nothing for me.

I am an idiot at the bar. What are we supposed to do on that thread? <seriously

And I am not a cougar! I have

to look like a old 40 years old over tan woman living in a south of France (Nice wasn't always famous for its truck) to be a cougar. And also to love young men :sick:

1 hour ago, Lyla said:

Yes

Well, you're here and your face looks like you're at a funeral.  Why so sad?

Is it because of all those years that flew by, and all you're doing is studying, pumping stomachs, and reattaching limbs?

I am happy to see you always, beautiful.  I'll help you forget it all. Today, I'm all yours!

Let's drink to tonight.  May the moment last!

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I am an idiot at the bar. What are we supposed to do on that thread? <seriously

And I am not a cougar! I have

to look like a old 40 years old over tan woman living in a south of France (Nice wasn't always famous for its truck) to be a cougar. And also to love young men :sick:

You've seen too often the face of men who failed to understand a woman.  The problem is, men are hopeless fools.  

Don't overthink it.  Surrender to spontaneous honestly...nothing else more beautiful in human relationships..

Seize the night.  Seize your chance.  Enjoy this one.  That's it.  Become that cougar.  Have fun!

8 minutes ago, Lyla said:

:rofl:

I'd love to atm tbh.... 

:heart:  

Let us have a drink and tale.  Hold my hand

"When i was a boy, my old man would tell me..

Tales of far-off lands rich with drink and lavish feasts..

It's a land ripe with gorgeous visages. 

Long lost treasures just begging to be found..

Now close your eyes and just Imagine with me...."

17 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Her face is better than eg. that of Hoskelsa or Dioni. But she's a snob liberal-bolshevik, so utterly obnoxious.

I can't find out TDH = ?

toodarnhot

Say you were born in Hungary in the 1910s.  Would you have joined or consider joining the Waffen SS circa 41-43? (to fight the 'Bolshevik'.)

13 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

Emily lip bothers me, they look swollen for sucking too much ________! 

and her nipples are too big for my taste, :sick: 

I like small nipples.

Big nipples:  more female hormones supposedly.  I think most models have small ones.

17 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ Quite fitting for her frame in it's humble proportions. If you think that's oddly disturbing, check out the sternum on Martha. That's one to keep u drink up late at night. :Amelie_wft:

I always thought that Martha was 20 pounds too skinny. Her body would look less like a concentration camp if she also ate this substance called protein from time to time. 

She has gotten skinnier recently and so has Romee Strid.  It doesn't look good as they were already very thin in the first place.

But Martha looks VERY good in dresses (which often covers up how frail she looks) and her face is very amenable to different types of makeup.

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

What about Hanna Edwinson?

hx0Zpii.jpg  3lfJA02.jpg OpTMWcL.jpg

She's beautiful and fits a similar niche as Nadine Leopold (but more popoular).  I think she will have a strong career in commercial modeling.

10 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

The country was officially at war with the soviet union, so fighting was not optional. As far as I know SS was Germans only.

To my historical understanding, the Hungarian army became significantly less involved after the fiasco at Stalingrad and the conclusion of the soviet winter counteroffensive of 42-43. Prior to that, Hungarian divisions were often used to defend secondary frontage in the Soviet Union or vulnerable flanks of Wehrmacht divisions, thus freeing forces for offensive operations.

The Waffen SS recruited volunteers or impressed some 400,000 Europeans into its ranks as troops.  What they generally shared was the desire to protect their country from the Soviets and they perceived the SS as being more formidable in a military sense.  Many were european nationalists and right of center or former troops of the axis allies (including Hungary).