Bellazon

Ana Cheri Garcia
Thumbnail

Ana Cheri was born and raised in beautiful Southern California. Growing up in a family of all boys she had to balance the girly side that just wanted to play dress up and cake on the makeup, with her inner tomboy that wanted to play football in the dirt with the guys. Having a diverse childhood gave Ana Cheri the upper hand to mix her softer side with the inner tough girl. That fierce personality can be seen in her images and on screen. Ana Cheri is a chameleon in the modeling world, her Native American, Mexican and Caucasian heritage lets her exotic features deliver diverse looks! Ana Cheri is a very experienced model and has worked with many big name companies, charities and events around the world. 

As a model, fitness and health have become a huge part of her lifestyle so its only natural she has combined the two. Currently she works for Shredz Supplements as a Brand Ambassador/ Motivational Speaker representing strength, positivity and sexy physiques around the world. 

With the launch of her new gym Be More Athletics in Santa Ana, California and her recent debut in Muscle and Fitness Magazine, along with several NPC Bikini titles she holds, Ana Cheri is taking a strong hold on the fitness industry. 

Be sure to stay tuned for the launch of her health and fitness e-books for men and women! 

With a positive attitude and a determined spirit she continues to start new projects and pursue her dreams. It's not surprising that Ana Cheri has earned a successful career as such a high demand celebrity.

Fun facts About Ana

love the card game "baseball"
love the sport football (watching it or playing it)
loves to travel, hate to fly
favorite junk food: Reese's Peanut butter cups. Hot Cheetos and nacho cheese and doughnuts
pet peeve: chewing/talking with your mouth open
skateboarding was my primary means of transportation before I could drive
i've always wanted to be an actress
I work out almost everyday

Measurements: 34D-25-36. Playboy Playmate, model, and trainer and Internet sensation born in Orange County, California.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...