Bellazon

Same Picture, Different Magazine

20 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

There are a lot of magazine covers that are re-used for different publications. Sometimes it is the same exact picture and other times it's from the same set. Put them here.

:smile:

I like the idea of this topic ! It's like "Where's Waldo ?" :ninja: except that it's "Where is the Angel ?":MLA:

Elisabeth van Tergouw again (Cuerpo Mente and Vlasta. They're both from May 2015 ! So we don't know who had it first - it would be interesting to check who's the first magazine for the rest of the topic !) :

Elisabeth Van Tergouw - cuerpo mente.jpg Elisabeth Van Tergouw - Vlasta.jpg

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

:smile:

I like the idea of this topic ! It's like "Where's Waldo ?" :ninja: except that it's "Where is the Angel ?":MLA:

@Enrico_sw Exactly. You and I probably notice this more because of the type of magazines we like to upload.

I did this to

1. Show people that certain magazines use syndicated images. Knowing who owns a magazine is important.

2. Help people find more publications.

3. Help people ID covers. A lot of times, we know we seen it before but can't remember which thread it was in.