Bellazon

Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

Michael*

8 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I wish we had seen more of Zendaya as MJ, but I seems like they're setting her up for a larger part in the sequel now. :smile:

I think they are setting it up for her to figure out he is Spider-Man in the sequel. I'm a little surprised they wrote it in a way that so many people already know Peter is Spider-Man.

Tom Holland's charisma does not match his face haha. 

Kind of loved this! So fun, I've got Marvel fatigue but Homecoming is really all you could want from a Spiderman movie. 

I love how they're finally making the universe an actual universe, as in everyday non-super characters are affected by the events of the series. There were hints at it before but it really feels full blown now.  

On 7/11/2017 at 11:53 PM, toodarnhot said:

I was pretty disappointed with how little we saw Donald Glover and Hannibal. I definitely thought they would have both had bigger roles. 

The Miles easter egg, though :yes:

• 2 months later...
On 7/13/2017 at 9:55 PM, HitchcockBlonde said:

Kind of loved this! So fun, I've got Marvel fatigue but Homecoming is really all you could want from a Spiderman movie. 

I love how they're finally making the universe an actual universe, as in everyday non-super characters are affected by the events of the series. There were hints at it before but it really feels full blown now.

Forgot to mention it before, but I really enjoyed this too. Not a perfect film, but a bold, punchy and generally likeable one. The amateurish quality of Spidey's crime-fighting antics is always such fun, and the perfect casting of Tom Holland helps. Thought some of the other additions to the cast fit their roles very well too, despite reservations I had about some of them. :yes:

• 1 month later...