Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

everyone wants Elsa to open the show tis yaer, I know that her walk is wonderful.  I am surprised last year  that VS  vs did not give her much attention for show 2015, for example, she could have wear the swarosky and close the show but they preferred martha, or maybe close  another segment, but nothing. I think that taylor  open the show this year only if it's a new angel who open. 

I would love that Lais who open this year:stormy:

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

The fact that Elsa is suddenly participating in MFW and PFW after five year of hardly even participating in NYFW(only one presentation last year) tells me that her agency is trying to boost her visibility for something. 

I was going to post this in her thread. It reminds me of last year when Lily walked three shows during fashion month after not walking since 2008 or 2009 and she ended up getting the FB.

19 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I was going to post this in her thread. It reminds me of last year when Lily walked three shows during fashion month after not walking since 2008 or 2009 and she ended up getting the FB.

It makes sense, i was shocked she dragged her butt to Milan and Paris for fashion week but it would make total sense. Between this, her IG post from set the other day and VS (allegedly) pushing her so much in the European stores it makes sense to think she probably got the FB. Crossing my fingers for her.

14 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I hope that they’ll try to revive the wings that Alessandra was supposed to have for the fireworks section last year. I don’t think that they were able to execute what was in the sketch.

I'm trying to remember but can't. Do you have an example?

19 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Without Candice or Behati VS will get Adriana to open the show. I would prefer a new girl to open it. Elsa, Taylor or Sara preferable. But it's VS we are talking about. So it'll be Adriana. Which I'd also be ok with. We haven't seen her open since 2012.

Sara has such an upbeat personality that I would love to see her open PINK believe it or not.

13 hours ago, brandie013 said:

If only VS actually did give us this type of theme. Glamour Goddesses but more Mythological/Ancient Greece.

Lady Vashj! :smile: thanks for the Artifact weapon, you made real easy to get. Also never forget Burning Crusade Vash bug  :sad:

wtb Next Blizzard Expansion: South Seas with Vashi as one of the final bosses.

18 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Sara has such an upbeat personality that I would love to see her open PINK believe it or not.

It's a shame that they didn't get Elsa to open in 2013, and put Sara opening in 2014.. and yas I am living in the same day as Pretty said a good thing about Sara

16 hours ago, duhampi said:

After U.S. and Canada, now VS's started to introducing Elsa to Euro zone where VSFS will take place. Every stores and airports of Europe have started to use her pics as promo since end of the july.

Really ? Cuz I walked by 4 VS stores (3 airport, one full) this august and the girl who was everywhere was Sara

22 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Really ? Cuz I walked by 4 VS stores (3 airport, one full) this august and the girl who was everywhere was Sara

Really? Where did you went to and when? I understand Sara in the mediterraneans, she has the perfect look for the southern countries. 

I know she was everywhere in the Portuguese airport store but that's normal

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

@Kevork89 Tried to search this site but it was useless and the section for the 2015 VSFS is not informative and specific enough. Google turned out to be my friend:

tumblr_nwybcmGZCf1qjdr2ho1_500.png

Hopefully, for this year Bellazon has a better plan on how to manage the posts about the show.

I thought they executed them wonderfully for the show. Sketch to Runway is near identical. Only difference is the wing in the sketch appears to have more of a flow but the model is walking in the sketch. 

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Really? And they were filled with Sara's photos? From which campaign? + All mediterranean countries (Altough Paris is in the north and doesn't qualify as much) + awesome trip!

Pretty much yeah. Well I don't remember well but Very Sexy Now for sure and I think there was some VDay pictures too

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.