Bellazon

The Horror Movie Thread

Stromboli1

I watched all the Halloween movies today. No Rob Zombie versions though. :realmad:

My Halloween rankings:

Halloween - Nothing can beat the original! I have the extended version of the original too.

Halloween: H20 - Had the tone and feel of the original movie.

Halloween 2 - I love that it was a continuation of the same night, but I can't believe they made the movie with the lead (Laurie) comatose most of the movie. Did you know there was a TV version with some alternate scenes?

Halloween 4 - An interesting direction they took to bring Michael and give him a motive to kill.

Halloween 6 - The Producer's Cut is way better than the finished film.

Halloween 5 - Not a good film at all.

Halloween Resurrection - Terrible film and can't believe they killed off the link to the original film. There were better avenues they could've used. Like what happened to Laurie's son?

Halloween 3 - Don't ask!

I've been waiting for the next time I get sick because I really want to watch all of the old Leprachaun movies. Those use to fuck me up so much when I was younger. I want to go back and see what effect they have on me now. Haha

also want to get a Nightmare on Elm Street binge in sometime.

26 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Also want to get a Nightmare on Elm Street binge in sometime.

A Nightmare on Elm Street is pretty damn good horror flick. The sequels are zany & fun though.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 has the best line ever, "Help yourself, fucker!" Which morphed into "Die fucker" with my friends and we still say this to each other in Freddy voice to this day. :rofl:

24 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

That's some bullshit.

The Rob Zombie Halloween movies came with the Halloween box set I got last year. I proceeded to throw them out upon arrival. :whistle:

15 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

We have this thread :smile: :

I saw that thread when I did my search before starting this thread, I brushed that thread aside because of the title. :rofl:

I'm hoping that horror movie reviews, news, trailers, etc. are posted ITT.

What is your favorite horror movie Pinky? :wink:

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

What is your favorite horror movie Pinky? :wink:

I am a wuss so I don't watch many horror films :no::ninja: Some of the ones I did enjoy (not sure are all these considered "horror"): Rosemary's Baby, The People Under The Stairs, Stigmata, Scream, Jacob's Ladder, Dracula (I have a thing for vampires), Candyman, Psycho (side note: I don't get how there's another season of Bates Motel!? The show is total shit and boring!)

One of my favorite authors as a child was Lois Duncan. Some of her books were turned into crappy thriller movies :dry: Also one of my favorite TV show as a child was "Are You Afraid of The Dark?" :p

If I had to choose among Freddy, Jason or Michael to be the most awesome I would pick Michael. If I were a psycho-killer I would aspire to be like him...with Freddy's power to kill people in their dreams! :rofl:

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Psycho (side note: I don't get how there's another season of Bates Motel!? The show is total shit and boring!)

Really? I love that show, it's one of my favorite's on TV right now :p Vera Farmiga is one of my favorite actresses. 

1 minute ago, katchitup said:

Really? I love that show, it's one of my favorite's on TV right now :p Vera Farmiga is one of my favorite actresses. 

I like Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore but the show is kinda meh. The first 2 seasons were ok. Not a fan of the 3rd season, Haven't watch season 4 yet.

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I like Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore but the show is kinda meh. The first 2 seasons were ok. Not a fan of the 3rd season, Haven't watch season 4 yet.

IMO every episode has so much stuff packed into it, and I find it has a lot of twists and turns that keeps me interested :D 

9 hours ago, katchitup said:

I like this thread :thumbsup: 

:ohgosh:

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I am a wuss so I don't watch many horror films :no::ninja: Some of the ones I did enjoy (not sure are all these considered "horror"): Rosemary's Baby, The People Under The Stairs, Stigmata, Scream, Jacob's Ladder, Dracula (I have a thing for vampires), Candyman, Psycho (side note: I don't get how there's another season of Bates Motel!? The show is total shit and boring!)

One of my favorite authors as a child was Lois Duncan. Some of her books were turned into crappy thriller movies :dry: Also one of my favorite TV show as a child was "Are You Afraid of The Dark?" :p

If I had to choose among Freddy, Jason or Michael to be the most awesome I would pick Michael. If I were a psycho-killer I would aspire to be like him...with Freddy's power to kill people in their dreams! :rofl:

Pinky, please don't kill me in my dreams. :pray::rofl: