Bellazon

Lingerie Model ID from the 90's.

FrankieH

Could anyone Identify the lady in pink - far left - first picture and all in white far right - second picture? American lingerie model I believe - either Fredericks or Shirley of Hollywood - early nineties. A Holy Grail! Thanks in advance. Frank.

57836_Untitled_28_123_17lo-1.jpg 57933_Untitled_43_123_573lo.jpg

She was a model for Neimann Marcus. She was Dallas based and was discovered by Kim Dawson. Her early career was spent in Europe. She was active from 84 to 90. Unfortunately the comp card database doesn't go beyond 90 but she was signed to a Los Angeles in 1990. I am going to keep searching the 90s comp cards to make sure it's 100% her. Here are the rest of her cards

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

That's an amazing job - THANK YOU so much.

I couldn't find anything online for Laura apart from some very old and creaky videos on You Tube.

I'll go back armed with your fresh info.

I really appreciate your trouble ...

It's a strange thing but when I look at some of the pictures you've very kindly posted I think ... Yup - 100%.

And when I go back to the original lingerie pictures I posted I think .... Mmmm ... close ... very, VERY close ... but perhaps not.

Don't want to sound ungrateful.

Really appreciate your efforts. Hope to see whatever else you might have.

Very best,

Frank.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm 90% sure the girl is Stella Hall, aka the glimpse of a stewardess in Die Hard. But even if true, this information will be of no use to you. There are no other pictures of her to be found anywhere, and she doesn't ever wear or do anything SEXY in any of her (un-numerous) roles.

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...