Bellazon

2016 BZ Banner Project: Photo Submissions & Designers NEEDED!!!

PinkCouture

20 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I don't need to pay men for sex thank you boude-langue-954.gif

That is mostly true. I was told by a male friend that if a women wants to have sex, as long as she isn't too picky, she could easily find a guy to sleep with her without having to pay. With me  it isn't AS easy and they usually have to "work" for it or pay.

4 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

That is mostly true. I was told by a male friend that if a women wants to have sex, as long as she isn't too picky, she could easily find a guy to sleep with her without having to pay. With me  it isn't AS easy and they usually have to "work" for it or pay.

:doofywave:

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbrlzlYt4B1qhypijo1_r1_500.gif

@Stromboli1 ... That's funny you think that girls from here LOVE Football players...Because in some extent that's true.

But girls like that usually don't await much from their men lol ... That's why Football players are popular. These kind of girls don't have much more to offer either. This is the theory of the greatest common divisor :D 

10 minutes ago, jj3 said:

@Stromboli1 ... That's funny you think that girls from here LOVE Football players...Because in some extent that's true.

But girls like that usually don't await much from their men lol ... That's why Football players are popular. These kind of girls don't have much more to offer either. This is the theory of the greatest common divisor :D 

Your sarcasm meter must be broken because you can't detect my sarcasm ITT. :hmm: