Bellazon

2016 BZ Banner Project: Photo Submissions & Designers NEEDED!!!

PinkCouture

14 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

Men are not poopoo. They are handsome. What about Leo Dicaprio. Or David Gundy, Sean O'pry,  Lionel Clerc. 

Are those the celebs you are nominating? :)

13 hours ago, foofur16 said:

Can it be a male model (who has a Bellazon thread of course), instead of a celebrity?

Oh sorry I wasn't clear :p When I said "celebrity" I meant pretty much any male that has a thread on BZ (not including members of course). So yes, actors, athletes, models, musicians, etc. I edited my first post for clarification. Thank you! :flower: 

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

Are those the celebs you are nominating? :)

Oh sorry I wasn't clear :p When I said "celebrity" I meant pretty much any male that has a thread on BZ (not including members of course). So yes, actors, athletes, models, musicians, etc. I edited my first post for clarification. Thank you! :flower: 

Yes i might come out with more. 

8 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Oh sorry I wasn't clear :p When I said "celebrity" I meant pretty much any male that has a thread on BZ (not including members of course). 

But i already booked the photographer for my george costanza photo :( 

13 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Hmmm I could definitely give this a go. I second the question in regards to gif cause I love making animate banners.

No gif's please as it takes up a lot of bandwidth and remember we have a lot of foreign members who have slow internet.