Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

hehe, then stop pressing the subject and I wont have to kick a dead horse. :laugh:

Haha, from your hand? No, but from a drunken hoe you convince to go bck with you, maybe. Rubbers suck, and htey hurt, but htey kep you from going broke at an early age, and staying that way for 18 years.

They don't sell condoms in Small do they.... Large, XL and XXL ETC... there are no Medium or Small because guys would be too embarrased to buy them.

I don't buy em, don't use em and don't wanna use em.!!

I'm not gonna catch anything from my hand am I?

there are small condoms but i guess most of the guys that buy them do in on the internet :cain:

hehe, then stop pressing the subject and I wont have to kick a dead horse. :laugh:

Haha, from your hand? No, but from a drunken hoe you convince to go bck with you, maybe. Rubbers suck, and htey hurt, but htey kep you from going broke at an early age, and staying that way for 18 years.

condoms... hurt ? wow... Are you sure you know how to use a condom ? :ninja:

Height: 1.90m (6.4)

Weight: 72 kilo's

Guess you could say I am tall for a chick! :blush: :wave:

OMG you are really tall. :o lucky...

I'm 1.68 and weight something like 52 kgs, I'd like to lose 6 kgs, I'm thin but been skinny it's a lot more fun. :p

:s .. wow, you are 33 lbs lighter than I am... damn that's tiny, same height too.

That's even tinier than me and I am 5'2" and a size 2. You must have a very small frame, Aeneas.

34,25,34...not TOO small. I have seen smaller around here.

I'm 1.68 and weight something like 52 kgs, I'd like to lose 6 kgs, I'm thin but been skinny it's a lot more fun. :p

update: I'm 1.70!!!! I measured myself today, not so shabby, 3 cms added in 5 months. :p

update: I'm 1.70!!!! I measured myself today, not so shabby, 3 cms added in 5 months. :p

i would love to be 1.70 sahara lucky you...... i just measured myself too ..and i'm 1.79 o added one cm in 1 month and my weigh is still the same 53 kg...i would love to add some kilos cos i look so skinny..