Bellazon

Travel thread

Stromboli1

56 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Japan isn't that good lol :-D.  Mystique in the US, regarding french.  Mystique is borne out of lack of experience/understanding of something so magical elements are inserted in its place.  Enjoy it while it lasts.  For me the two french girls had mystique the whole time and it lasted even after they left for me. It never waned, really.

With the french it's the beautiful accent, personality, and cultured 'persona' that may be more fiction than reality.

Well, if you felt the things this way, it mean somhow that's the reality :D 

On 6/20/2016 at 0:12 PM, frenchkiki said:

In the North of France 

Or the est -near the Germany border- you have plenty of girls like her.

You also have beautiful blonde girls with blue eyes in Normandy or in Brittany (thanks the Viking for that)

Have fun searching :thumbs_up:

Thanks!!!! I will keep these places in mind.  I need to gather all the vikings together...

I am currently smitten by this beautiful chinese girl.   She has very high emotional intelligence and personality.  We feel that we can talk about anything to each other. Sadly she is taken already but I enjoy my time with her very much.  But I know she really likes me and we flirt a lot.

• 1 year later...

Me and my friends are planning to go to spain this January. We would love to see some nice beaches with clear water and some stunning scenery. We were thinking Majorca,Ibiza and Canary Island, we are up to some adventures and experience a great nightlife in our travel. I came across this great article too here in https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/el-hierro/things-to-do/ but i wanted to hear your thoughts first.  Can anyone suggest any ideas or tips? Any help is kindly appreciated :smile:

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My last trip was To Italy, Rome. I love  culture and tradition of Italy. Before traveling I found here info about destinations and transport in this country. Italians often offer to accompany their girlfriends home for security purposes, although crime statistics show that sexual violence against women is rare compared to most other Western countries. Italy enters the Schengen zone and many countries do not need a visa to enter Finland for a period of fewer than 90 days. P.S I did not need to get visa for its visiting.

I read italian people feel normal rape people who don't feel beautiful, in 2019. I hope it would be a fake.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/19/2022 at 10:20 AM, greeder555 said:

I found nice resort for spending Christmas this year. Its one of their resorts  which are super popular in Orlando. Anyway, no  matter how much time you spend at home, there are only so many things that you can do there. If you want to expand your horizons and try something new, you will need to travel to an entirely new destination and immerse yourself in its culture. It allows you to see things from a completely different perspective and learn new things about the world you share with others.           

I would watch all The EUA! I am Spanish  in Mallorca, but someday, before go to old age house to live, I would want to visit all, maybe in 1 or 2 years, I don t know when

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...