Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

23 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Thank you for watching those hun. :hug:

I watched the 2 videos and even if i am agree about 90 % of what he said in the first, the second video is :hang:blathering & blathering :banghead:

Usa NEEDS gun control and the world needs to get rid of ALL the religions.

Every single monotheist religion HATE gays. All of them. Islam, Catholic, Judaism. Deep hate.

So if his wonderful idea is too have an "Islam control" he should also include a control for the other religions.

They broke gay people & killed them the same way this murderer did in that night club.

It did not happen in one bloody awful night but one day at the time since hundreds of years. It's certainly happening now.

So yes, right now Islam is the religion causing more wrong and pain & hate into this world and is also the religion who is a total WTF to me when it comes to the way they see and talk about women & what is her place in the society -the feminist in me is boiling with rage when I listen what they say about women & what they do to them- But to me their fucked up "belief" about homosexuality is not any different then the belief of the 2 other religion named above.

When are they to stop killing and hating in the name of their God? Never.

"get rid of all the religions"

But let's keep Easter for the chocolate and Christmas for the gifts :pinky:

There is already some sort of control regarding Christianity and homosexuality: anyone remember the bakery incident and the shitstorm that followed? Every time there's some sort of incident or disagreement between Christians and the LGBTQ community, the media demonizes the bejesus out of Christians. So why isn't Islam getting the same treatment?

I agree that the LGBTQ community has suffered and continues to suffer a lot due to religion but whether you like to admit or not, the Christianity and Judaism of today are nowehere near as bad as modern Islam is. Sure there are big restrictions to living an open lifestyle (for example Russia and its backwards policies or the ultra Orthodox Jewish's views) but they are nowhere near as bad as living in an Islamic country where being gay is pretty much your death sentence.

Also I've met atheists who are BIG homophobes so prejudice may be a bigger problem. Not saying religion doesn't play a part, but abolishing it is just an extreme and terribly unrealistic response to an extreme problem.

This is a much more articulate video by a Sunni Muslim woman on the problems within Islam.

I get what you say about the Atheists ^^ no need to be a religious person to be an homophobic moron.

abolishing it is just an extreme and terribly unrealistic response to an extreme problem.

Exactly! This is why I think this guy in the video is also an extremist.

the Christianity and Judaism of today are nowehere near as bad as modern Islam is.

Yes it is. The only difference is that in our countries -don't know where you living- we have laws against homophobia. If tomorrow the politics in France or in USA or in Canada or anywhere in the world where killing an homosexual is against the law, decide to change their laws to let the main religion of the above-mentioned counties, figure out what to do with the LGBT, the wrath of these religion will unleash on them.

So, cool, we have laws :thumbs_up: but it doesn't stop the hate. And also Catholic church is not ruling our countries anymore. When a country is lead by a religion it's the beginning of the oppression & hate and the end of freedom.

Thank you for the videos^^ This woman is amazing. At least she knows the topic. Watch the videos @Prettyphile ^^ I know u like what the other dude says but this woman needs to be listened too. She says what we both think -I think-  but she is not sounding... Crazy? :angel:

I think religions will never disappear, those who will attempt to abolish them, will only make them stronger. See what happened in France during the Revolution of 1789, or in Sovietic Union. So, i agree with @foofur16, in the middle of the 21th century, it's unrealistic ... whish is, sadly, not a good thing. Myself, i believe in the idea of god, but i'm not religious, i live that in a very personal way. That's secularization. Christianism did that, BECAUSE the people take that on the extrem view of the religion. Muslms have to do that too. But they won't, because according me  secularization and laicism are not compatible with Islam. It's not in the gens of this religion, who look a like to a sect in many aspects.

6 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

And also Catholic church is not ruling our countries anymore.

And what rule our country ? What rule our countries, what rule West right now ? ... That's the question now ! What next ? It's to us, secularized christians, to choose from what this century and the next ones will be made. Don't let the medias and politicians choose that insteed of us. Don't let businessmen choose that either.

If democracy still rule West, extremists, or religious won't dictate their idea over us. IF and only IF ! Justice, education and authority are the only solutions. 

But maybe, it's just an idea, and Islamic values are not compatible with West ones. Simply. Another question. 

I never said I wanted the religions to be gone for real (not that I would be sad about it) It was just my answer to this dude video about his "Islam control" and the fact that the other religions are not any better when it comes to the right of the homosexuals (or women)

And you are answering to me like I think Islam is compatible with us and the way we live our life in France and I clearly think it's not. Unless I misread you?

What rules our country? Fat cats & money and la CGT apparently.

Did u watch the videos foofur posted? That woman speak the gospel! :angel: And Ben Affleck... :banghead:

27 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

And you are answering to me like I think Islam is compatible with us and the way we live our life in France and when I clearly think it's not

We're agree then ! 

27 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

What rules our country? Fat cats & money and la CGT apparently.

Brief, terrorists :D 

About "Islam control" ... IMO, speaking, debating or philosophizing is pretty useless ... 

On 6/20/2016 at 5:40 PM, jj3 said:

Don't get me wrong. France is an incredible place. But before to come here now, people have to be aware about some things. 

Life is be sweet, but you have to choose where you go, where you live etc ... And it need money. France is a paradise on earth for rich people :D 

After all, France is the n°1 visited country in the world, and Paris the biggest touristic place in the world ... But this country is not "je t'aime mon amour" anymore :D 

The strongest mystique is this 'image' that France/French and Scandinavians are the most civilized people in the world, far more cultured than the primitive other nationalities, etc..  I wonder if people would be disappointed if they move there.  

1 minute ago, Cult Icon said:

The strongest mystique is this 'image' that France/French are the most civilized people in the world.  I wonder if people would be disappointed if they move there.

To that, i would respond: there is never smoke without fire ... :D 

All my foreign friends living in France I know/knew (Americans, Italians, English, Canadians) were never disappointed.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

The strongest mystique is this 'image' that France/French and Scandinavians are the most civilized people in the world, far more cultured than the primitive other nationalities, etc..  I wonder if people would be disappointed if they move there.  

I think this guy is a little bit like you when it comes to the "mystic" & I like the part about the French movies :D i am French and I am just like him about the French movies "C'est tout? Et ben, c'est fini?"

And what he doesn't like, but it's kind of nice and I so agree with him

"Muse" poster in the backgroung :thumbs_up:

And there is that American girl living in France since 4/5 years trying to teach French words to her mom. No English subtitle :/

I love her videos.

@lyla  I feel the same way about biscotti as well.  Coffee shops often attempt to sell them at $2 a cracker but to me they're just bad cookies.

@kiki, give me a moment to digest all that !! 

Patricia is a beautiful woman, I think I'm addicted to her youtube now..I suppose that she speaks french quite well?

There is something about the french accent, manner of speaking, and the french language that makes women automatically more attractive.  I can't say the same most other languages.  I don't fully understand why; the french girls that just left were the same way.  There is also something about their speech patterns that is just...different. More Bubbly, positive, even when upset.  Hand gestures too...so cute and more in tune with emotions.

I want to watch video 1 and 2, will do it later 

I really like these two video @frenchkiki ! Very positive ! And i love the american's accent as well, very exotic :p 

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

There is something about the french accent, manner of speaking, and the french language that makes women automatically more attractive.  I can't say the same most other languages.  I don't fully understand why; the french girls that just left were the same way.  There is also something about their speech patterns that is just...different. More Bubbly, positive, even when upset.  Hand gestures too...so cute and more in tune with emotions.

I understand you :D 

The french accent for women is like some of the British accents for men

I would think that the french accent would be considered much depreciated for the french?  Kind of like how I don't really appreciate good american english as much as I should.

On 26/06/2016 at 8:44 PM, jj3 said:

I really like these two video @frenchkiki ! Very positive ! And i love the american's accent as well, very exotic :p 

Saperlipopette!

I love the American accent too, very sexy. South African accent in French is the worse! :ph34r:

23 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The french accent for women is like some of the British accents for men

I would think that the french accent would be considered much depreciated for the french?  Kind of like how I don't really appreciate good american english as much as I should.

I don't like my accent when I speak in English. I'll try to find a microphone for my computer and record my voice for you to have your own opinion.