Bellazon

Aussie models

komooter

4 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

what type of accent is that? I can't tell. 

The announcer has an Australian accent to make the product look more authentic but I'm pretty sure this is an American ad and the actors in it are American.

i know the announcer has an Australian accent. At 25 second she speaks. That isn't a real Australian accent. Can any of our Australian or native English speakers figure out what her native tongue maybe. This will narrow down the search. This might be an Australian ad but it might now have been filmed there. Also, Australia is a developmental market which means a lot of model come and go. She might not necessarily have an Australian agency if she is still modeling. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

wow that doesn't even look like Lauren Pitt. Yikes. btw she is only a classic model because of her size not because she is old. Had no idea she worked in the US. 

I made a thread for her but it like so many has disappeared. She used to be with Bookings in London. She is also with Dominique in Brussels.

• 2 years later...