Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

^ OF COURSE, IT IS A FRAGRANCE FOR MEN. This is actually pretty great because she appears quite a lot compared to other men fragrances that featured female models (non-hf especially) which normally appear in very few scenes or only one scene (e.g. the end of commercial). Anyway I'm still complaining that this commercial barely shows the whole look (head to toe) of both Natasha & Theo together intimately. It is "Boss The Scene", the audience should show their hot-fierce-killer body in at least one or two scenes.

I'm not happy about that commercial because you barely see her and i don't understand why she accepted a fragrance for men. I believe she's big enough for being in the background.. they must have paid her very well but it's always the same issue.. quantity over quality.. but it's not her fault.. it's her agency problem.. the IMG girls are so selective and so blue chip.. just look at Kate, Lara, Gisele,  Daria or even Freja who works not as much as she used to.. but her works are so solid and so blue chip.. this fragrance campaign was totally unnecessary to me.. if it was a fragrance for both men and women it would have been great but being the background of Theo James isn't huge at all.. i'm sure if she was signed at IMG instead of Women her career would be on the same league of Daria, Lara and Natalia.

I know i sound always the one who is always complaining but it's only because i care about her.. i'm so proud about her because since she gave birth to Aleksandra her career started to explode bigger than ever.. and as i fan i wish for her the best and i would like to see her reaching the same quality of works of the likes of Daria, Natalia or Lara but sometimes some jobs she's doing are so out of place (my opinion of course).. they don't even name her on the title of the Hugo Boss campaign and someone on her level deserves respect..

Luca, you make me feel and think uneasily about a lot of things and I don't blame you. It is what we should think of. It's over a decade and deserves and should be doing only supermodel-level jobs only. omg sorry Natasha but be more picky after this. Hope she will involve in selecting jobs after this. We won't complain if your do less jobs after this as long all those jobs you do are out of the world with super teams only.  :flower: 

That has been said. I don't think the pic with a mask is her, because she's in white dress in another pic. That seems like a fabulous party, so, more pics pls! And dubsmash too lol!

But she's no longer included in the industry icons

The New Supers list is higher than the Industry Icons list lol. It's a bigger honor and recognition to be included there. The girls are more of a higher caliber :D

Although I'm still complaining with her not being included on The Money Girls, even on the High Earners or Contract Girls. I mean, I don't believe Samantha Gradoville earns more than her lol

But she's no longer included in the industry icons

From what I understand, girls who made into the A-listers and Contract Girls are basically the Industry Icons. While the High Earners are not necessarily the Industry Icons, they just happened to get few or certain jobs that pay well especially ones from super houses (e.g. Givenchy, Versace, Prada etc)

Although I'm still complaining with her not being included on The Money Girls, even on the High Earners or Contract Girls. I mean, I don't believe Samantha Gradoville earns more than her lol

Yeah right? More than half of the girls in both of the lists you mentioned are (very very) questionable choices. I mean (seriously bias aside), Natasha's not even in either of those lists? The jobs she did during this past two years really prove that she does belong to the Contract Girl. And I know she's very close to the A-listers.  :neo2:

Do you guys think she's pregnant? You know i found that rumor in that site from Turkey.. and now i found these new pics from yesterday and i'm starting to think she might be pregnant.. maybe 4/5 months already..

What do you think?

This one is old from 3 weeks already and it's when i started to have this feeling (and i didn't even know about the rumor in that site)

image.jpg

And then these new 2 pics from yesterday

untitled.jpguntitled.jpg

I think if she doesn't show up at Givenchy in the next 2 weeks at NYFW it's kind of clear she's expecting..

I will be a happiest fan if she really is pregnant. But I'm not ready for another full year (or more) of her absence in fashion! It'll hurt me so much lol. Yeah it sounds selfish but it's a feeling most of us can't avoid. So yeah. Anyway, it's still early to tell if she's pregnant. Just wait at least until SS16 FW.  :Angel: