Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Now I'm pretty sure I've watched the first video before, and I've watch the second one too but I think it was a different version without showing the guy (only her voice over) & whithout that shot with the dye covered all over her hair.
I'm so dumb & late. Sorry for the reposts though.  :flower: 

10853168_642927355816117_1624703993_n.jpg

Any idea where she is right now ^ ??

------

At the end of each year Natasha usually travels to the Maldives!  :flower:

By the way I think that the night in NYC with Naomi, Mert and Marcus it should be something post-shooting, I hope!

Also, Natasha and Anna Ewers were at Milk Studios at the same time, two months ago, with Pierpaolo Lai an hairstylist that usually works for Vogue Japan, it also came to my mind that they can be the girls for Alexander Wang SS15 ad, they must have shot something together judging by Natasha's comment on Anna's IG account.

I also think Mert and Marcus shot something with Natasha and Naomi, hopefully they were not just hanging around.

------

At the end of each year Natasha usually travels to the Maldives!   :flower:

By the way I think that the night in NYC with Naomi, Mert and Marcus it should be something post-shooting, I hope!

Also, Natasha and Anna Ewers were at Milk Studios at the same time, two months ago, with Pierpaolo Lai an hairstylist that usually works for Vogue Japan, it also came to my mind that they can be the girls for Alexander Wang SS15 ad, they must have shot something together judging by Natasha's comment on Anna's IG account.

Yeah, I forgot Maldives is one of her favs.

With Anna & Naomi as her 'partners in crime', it should mean something huge & mind-blowing. So this January or February should be loaded with surprises! I. PRAY. PLEASE. ALL. THESE. BE. TRUE. AMEN.

Is it me or her followers on IG acc really dropped about 8k?? Last night was 207k. Now 199k.

She's lucky she only dropped 8k, others millions or hundreds of thousands. Instagram did a clean up. They removed unverified accounts.

So she's having Christmas (& maybe New Year) in Maldives.

Was this the cover for the Pirelli Calendar that year? Or this was one of the pages inside the calendar's 'booklet'??
post-88928-0-1446069977-76054_thumb.jpg
It's on eBay now, condition seems new and it's EUR200. Hmm that'll be more than a thousand in my country currency, MYR  :blink: 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CALENDARIO-PIRELLI-2012-MARIO-SORRENTI-SWAN-NUOVO-INTONSO-CON-SCATOLA-/380647284034