Bellazon

Models with Boob Jobs

Cowboys1274

Here's a good way to tell if they have implants (ignore the text on the pics. i got these from someone else)

Gisele was said to have them by her former agent. In this picture the right breast in the second pictures is very circular near the chest bone. That is the tell tale sign.

Gisele_Bundchen_Before_And_After_Breast_

Selita's are very round on top. This could be former an over zealous push up bra but when you look at the side, you see the circular like crease that doesn't melt into the chest bone. Then, they aren't real.

Selita_Ebanks_Before_And_After_Breast_Im

Look at Bar's. Her breast is more oval shape. Its slightly flat on top. Also, the inner cleavage doesn't form a circle. The crease kind of melts into the skin which is a tell tale sign that a breast is real.

bar_rafaeli_freckles_nose_job_breast_aug

Adriana's are too circular. Push up bras can enhance this look but usually they get oval.

c4561a7a0c362552bf364a69e9927eff.jpg

Kate's are more oval. Also the sides don't fold and the fat gets moved into weird places. Then they are real.

kate_upton_bikini.jpg

Another picture of Selta. When they are large and they don't touch, is usually a sign they are fake especially if they are circular.

selita_ebanks_breast_augmentation.jpg

A lot of people say Heidi Klum has impants. You can not compare a 16 year to a 26 year old. The breast naturally go up a cup by age 22. For every 10 lbs you gain, you can go up a cup size as well. Notice her breast aren't creased on the top. That means they are real. Also is you wear a push up, it will make them appear slightly rounder but they will still won't be completely cirricular

heidi_klum_breast_implant_before_and_aftheidi_klum_breast_implants.jpg

Miranda Kerr has real breast. Her cleavage is linear and slightly curved at the base which means they are real. Like Heidi, you can't compare a picture from when they weighed 105lbs versus 120lbs. 

mirandakerrplasticsurgery.jpg

Two well known English glamour models who have talked about their implants openly

Danielle Lloyd has a huge gap between her breast because her natural breast were an A cup which the tissue is further apart. When you get implants, they settle in the same area unless you get them so big that they eventually touch

danielle_lloyd_breast_implants.jpg

Notice how hard Lauren Pope's breast look. This happens a lot with Saline implants. Skin can get shinny once the skin is stretched as well.

images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_QHm3vja5bhb_QAf_B15

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Gisele's "before" pic is newer than the "after" pic! :rofl: 

And in Bar's case there's no more difference than a smaller bikini and different lightning/photoshop on the "after" picture.

like I said it's not a before and after. IGNORE THE WORDS ON THE PICTURES.

I am trying to demonstrate to men what real breast look like and fakes ones. Bar has real breast

14 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

like I said it's not a before and after. IGNORE THE WORDS ON THE PICTURES.

I am trying to demonstrate to men what real breast look like and fakes ones. Bar has real breast

I did see that, but there wasn't the other text you wrote afterwards.

Still, neither Adriana or Gisele's look fake to me.

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

I did see that, but there wasn't the other text you wrote afterwards.

Still, neither Adriana or Gisele's look fake to me.

Gisele's you can tell by looking at the side. Also her former agency and agent confirmed her plastic surgery. She apparently just had them redone in Paris when she got photographed disguised as a very observant Muslim woman coming out of a very well known plastic surgery clinic. 

Adriana's you can tell they are fake when she does VS. They don't move and they are hard looking. Brazil just has amazing plastic surgery. 

They have good ones. Selita's look awful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

@jamesjones

Alexandra Collins is definitely real. you have to look at polaroids and non-airbrushed photos. A lot of swimwear and lingerie clients stuff the bra portion as well as make them look bigger in Photoshop. This is a catalog image. They aren't shaped like balls like Wendy's. There are no pictures to support your claims.

alexandra_collins_alexandra_collins_ebz_

also she isn't a lingerie model. she wouldn't need them. also this is a recent instagram picture.

• 2 months later...