Bellazon

Fashion Battles.

lostdiadem

Fashion Battles;

Fashion Battles consists of an infinite number of battles between two celebs - they can be models, actresses, singers or TV presenteers - who wear the same dress or very similar outfits.

Rules:

• First of all, you must vote for the OUTFIT you prefer, or, in the case of an identical dress worn by both candidates, you must vote for who wears it better. This means that you MUST NOT vote for someone just because you like or hate that celeb. This is a competition about fashion.
  • Suggestions are ALWAYS open and appreciated, though they are optional, and anyone can make their suggestions. If you want to suggest a battle, choose outfits worn during public events (such as award shows, gala events, fashion events, festivals, parties etc.). Make sure that there are pictures from these events so that I can make the templates. NO battles between outfits from photoshoots or candids. To make your suggestions, please put your post like this:
    NAME OF CELEB #1: name of the event the dress is worn.
    NAME OF CELEB #2: name of the event the dress is worn.
    If you don't know in what event the outfit is worn, put the link of at least TWO pictures instead of the name of the event, like this:
    NAME OF CELEB #1: [pic1] [pic2].
    NAME OF CELEB #2: [pic1] [pic2].
    There's no need to PM me your suggestions, just put it in your post along with your votes of the current round.
  • The chosen outfits must be identical or must have something in common between each other. For example, they can be of the same color, they can be from the same fashion designer's collection etc. Battles between two completely different outfits is NOT allowed (for example, do not suggest a battle between someone who wears an elegant dress and someone who wears a suit). The only exception of a battle between two different looks might be that if they're from the same event.
  • The chosen celebs must be alive - you cannot nominate someone like Marilyn Monroe. Otherwise, the different age between the two candidates doesn't matter.
  • Mixed battles are very appreciated. You can suggest battles between two models, two actresses and two singers AND battles between a singer and a model, an actress and a singer and so on. What counts is their look.
  • There is no elimination or absolute winner. Each round has a winner and a loser, so that every celeb has a chance to win a round (or more than one).
  • An outfit can be nominated multiple times.

Questions are open.

I thought that there's no need to put the numbers next to your choice. You can post only the name of the candidate you prefer.. ;) there's no limit of votes. Or if you all prefer to get to 10 votes like in the Survival competition, just let me know!

5 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I thought that there's no need to put the numbers next to your choice. You can post only the name of the candidate you prefer.. ;) there's no limit of votes. Or if you all prefer to get to 10 votes like in the Survival competition, just let me know!

Removed the numbers :chicken: 

3 minutes ago, Syria said:

If there aren't any numbers, when does a round end?

I'll put a round every day when I can.. So until I don't post it, you can keep voting! ;)

I didn't want to put a limit of votes, so the more people want to participate the merrier!