Bellazon

Secret Fan Girl/Boy

Prettyphile

Taylor Swift! I pretty much love everything about her. I like her music too, though I rarely listen to pop music. Her street style is always on point and the fact that she's so pretty definitely helps. She seems to be a nice girl too.

I'm not gonna go into models but I feel the same about Miranda, Pretty.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a good topic. I have to say Miranda Kerr. I think she is cute, but I am not sold with her all the way. I think she is weird looking in a way, like a cute alien. 

Barbara Palvin: I think she has a hot body, her face is pretty too but her chin is too long for my taste and she seems annoying. I am ambivalent toward her.

Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Shay Mithchell & Sasha Pietersen. I think they are pretty and enjoy looking at their pretty faces. 

Not secret at all but probably rather surprising to most of you here.

Stevie Wonder: Total genius, incredibly talented and great songwriter. If that wasn't enough, multi-instrumentalist and a great singer. I love those descending glissando scales he does as kind of a trademark (like those on Superstition or Higher Ground).

Tom Jones: I don't usually listen to that kind of music, which though I don't dislike is far from being my favorite. BUT his has to be without a doubt one of the greatest voices I've heard. Incredible singer.

Nice choices, Storm. I agree on both.  

For me, I think the secret would be that I admit that Lady Gaga's music has been growing on me.  I orignially thought of her as Madonna light, or 2.0, but those albums she cut with Tony, and her performance at the Oscars last year blew me away. 

I much enjoy her as an actress on AHS:Hotel. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rihanna: her style is to die for, same for her makeup, she's crazy hot and can sing good. I don't often like her music though but there is something about her IGAF attitude that is appealing on her only.

Zoe Kravitz: she's just gorgeous, I have never seen somebody rock braids better than her and her sex appeal is effortless. She's the only person I know of that can rock the dirty hippy look.

Monica Bellucci: this woman is a goddess and a work of art, it's almost painful to look at. She's more beautiful than all the VS models, possibly even more so than Adriana, my all-time favorite. I think she's possibly one of the most beautiful women that ever lived. 

Vin Diesel: I love his personality. I saw him on Spanish day-time TV and he's very charismatic and seems like a very fun and genuinely kind person.

Marlon Brando: he was crazy hot when young. I love what he did for Native Americans in the film industry and he's an INFP like me :smile:

Prince: he could play like 30 instruments very well, made nice music, and he's possibly the most sassy man I've ever seen. I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Anne Hathaway ?  She was not only a bad catwoman, but she was also the one whose chemistry with batman was so close to nil, it's like mixing iced water and iced water.

Michelle Pfeiffer is definitely the best.

I wouldn't usually consider myself a fan, but I'd take Anne Hathaway's portrayal of Selina over any other, even Michelle Pfeiffer's. Partly because she had more depth and characterisation, and partly because I never really understood the obsession with giving Catwoman weird supernatural powers. :ninja:

^

I liked the vampire protagonist (Deacon Frost) in Blade (the guy who is with Charlotte Mckinney right now).  I have never seen him in anything else.

Wesley Snipes is awesome.  I miss him.

Antonio Banderas is awesome.  I miss him.

5 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

^I liked the vampire protagonist (Deacon Frost) in Blade (the guy who is with Charlotte Mckinney right now).  I have never seen him in anything else.

Wesley Snipes is awesome.  I miss him.

Antonio Banderas is awesome.  I miss him.

It's Stephen Dorff and he's in the first Blade movie.

Wesley Snipes' tax problems put his career on life support.

Antonio Banderas is going through what every heartthrob does now when they get old and has to basically reinvent himself.