Bellazon

Stop sending me any e-mail.

alfadolls

1 hour ago, alfadolls said:

Dear administration.

Stop sending me any e-mail. I didn't ask.

New software? I don't care.

And I don't want to configure anything ... again.

Just stop.

Or delete my account.

Riley user.

I have modified the settings for you. But for reference you can change them here:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/notifications/options/

I still get a notification about new posts in threads I follow. Also I get a weekly summary.

kMeCHa5.jpg

I don"t know why you updated software, but now it has become worse and much more: design terrible, site terribly slow, often not open for hours, a bunch of spoiled posts, notification bugs.

Haste makes waste. Isn't it?

8 hours ago, alfadolls said:

I still get a notification about new posts in threads I follow. Also I get a weekly summary.

kMeCHa5.jpg

I don"t know why you updated software, but now it has become worse and much more: design terrible, site terribly slow, often not open for hours, a bunch of spoiled posts, notification bugs.

Haste makes waste. Isn't it?

I have enabled a global stop email for threads you follow and I have disabled it for you. Can you please let me know if the emails stop now? Also if you could please confirm here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/notifications/options/ Thank you.

Regarding the other part, its a huge upgrade, we waited for months for the new software to be stable (its on 4.1.4.1) so we waited all the 4.0.x + 4.1.x before moving. Unfortunately we are a rather large board so we experience a lot more issues then much smaller people as things multiply when you have 1,000 users online vs a few hundred and unfortunately there is no real easy way to test without putting real traffic on it. 

We are doing the best we can, sorry for the inconvenience :flower:

Today:

Mirg8BY.jpg

On 06.12.2015 at 5:00 AM, maddog107 said:

... and unfortunately there is no real easy way to test without putting real traffic on it. 

Really? Here's how to do it really is:

1. Deploy the new software on a subdomain beta.bellazon.com
2. Create on the old site announcement like "We try to make a better site for you, please take part in the testing."
3. Profit.

8 hours ago, alfadolls said:

Today:

Mirg8BY.jpg

Really? Here's how to do it really is:

1. Deploy the new software on a subdomain beta.bellazon.com
2. Create on the old site announcement like "We try to make a better site for you, please take part in the testing."
3. Profit.

So change your settings to 

Method to use for content I follow automatically

And then down bellow make sure all emails are unchecked.

5666f901e2648_ScreenShot2015-12-08at7.33

Regarding the other stuff, it still wouldnt solve the traffic issue as those participating in a beta would be a tiny fraction of the traffic that we really get. Anyways its doesnt really matter at this point as we are on the new software and the major issues are resolved :)

Меня начинает жутко раздражать осознание факта, что всем похуй, что мне не похуй.

Удалите мой аккаунт, идиоты, меня заебал ваш ебучий спам.