Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Had Doutzen stayed, I'm pretty sure the FB would've been given to her but alas!

It will probably be Behati since they've been using her like crazy all year or Candice. At the beginning of the year, I thought Lily had a chance but they've been phasing her out à la Lindsay E theoughout this year.

I don't know about that. Behati has been everywhere yes but in regards to work she hasn't been working all that much. People keep saying Lily is being phased out but I don't really see it. She's been working with them. She's going to be shooting the holiday commercial, something Lindsay wasn't apart of during her phasing out. I still don't think Lily is out. Just like Behati and Candice it seems she's working less with all these newbies in play.

Give the FB to Alessandra. Her and Adriana then will be equal having the FB 3 times. Both 16 shows. Nice way to say bye bye.

I feel like alessandra got that second one because adriana was also getting another one. VS makes sure adriana is a step ahead

I'd love for Lily to get it, but I don't think she even has a shot. She's on her way out as far as I can tell, and with it being the 20th anniversary, they're going to want to make a big deal out of it. (I could see them doing a $20 mil bra or something absurd.) If they gave it to a new Angel, I'd put my money on Elsa, but I can't see that happening. I think it'll be Candice- she's the biggest face of the brand right now apart from Ale and Adri, and considering they both got it last year, and seem to be on their way out as well, Candice makes the most sense to me. 

I'd like to see Bee get it over Candice, but I think last year she had a better shot than now. 

I'd love for Lily to get it, but I don't think she even has a shot. She's on her way out as far as I can tell, and with it being the 20th anniversary, they're going to want to make a big deal out of it. (I could see them doing a $20 mil bra or something absurd.) If they gave it to a new Angel, I'd put my money on Elsa, but I can't see that happening. I think it'll be Candice- she's the biggest face of the brand right now apart from Ale and Adri, and considering they both got it last year, and seem to be on their way out as well, Candice makes the most sense to me. 

I'd like to see Bee get it over Candice, but I think last year she had a better shot than now. 

Agree with all of this. I love Lily but her best (and only?) shot at getting it was last year with her SI cover and all the work she did for them, and it's pretty clear her time with them is almost over. She's always going to be second tier with VS, whether it's "versus" Behati/Candice or all these new girls they'll no doubt continue to push. Plus I don't think she's a big enough name or has a strong enough walk to carry the 20th anniversary FB. 

I'd be okay with either Behati or Candice getting it, I think it's between the two of them. And I know VS doesn't give a rat's ass about who deserves it or seniority so it wouldn't surprise me if they gave it to Candice this year. 

Watch Michael Bay get a segment where all the angels talk about him and no one mentions he's hitler :ninja:

then Candice will come up and talk about her missing her flight and then Ed at the fittings studio telling Candice..

"Because you missed your flight to Rome from Brasil... we have decided to give you the FB and you'll be opening the last

segment of the show "A Roman Romance" and then backstage you'll see Elsa mad doging Candice while Sophia is all

"Where's Candice???? We need Candice nowwwwww *british accent* Candice, dear, we need you..."

Watch Michael Bay get a segment where all the angels talk about him and no one mentions he's hitler :ninja:

then Candice will come up and talk about her missing her flight and then Ed at the fittings studio telling Candice..

"Because you missed your flight to Rome from Brasil... we have decided to give you the FB and you'll be opening the last

segment of the show "A Roman Romance" and then backstage you'll see Elsa mad doging Candice while Sophia is all

"Where's Candice???? We need Candice nowwwwww *british accent* Candice, dear, we need you..."

Oh God. This is probably EXACTLY what is happening. And I wouldn't even be surprised if they told Candice to not do the christmas commercial, and blame flights. So that in the show everyone can feel sorry for her and look what she gets. A shiny fantasy bra.

^If so, that's so lame... :rofl: 

Bee and Lily have been quoting this song on their pics on IG, and I think it would be great for the vsfs... so, I support The Weeknd, also, would like Nick Jonas, he has great songs. Latest song of Demi is also catchi, I like it.

Yesss, The Weeknd plz

Oh God. This is probably EXACTLY what is happening. And I wouldn't even be surprised if they told Candice to not do the christmas commercial, and blame flights. So that in the show everyone can feel sorry for her and look what she gets. A shiny fantasy bra.

That really would be lame. Esp since it looks like its her fault. You don't win a prize for being like that lol

I really do think its between lilly or behati. I think if anything candice would just open again. I don't want that. I see that more than a fb. You can't even come up with a reason for her to have it  again THAT quick, like you can with others, other than the fact VS is stupid. I say they do what they use to and give it to somebody newly contracted or who has only been working for a short amount of time

LMAOO @ that Candice scenario, I can so see it happening and exactly like that too. I wouldn't even be mad, only amused. 

I'll actually feel sorry for Behati if she doesn't get it this year, it seems like she's been one of the frontrunners for three years in a row. :rofl: Lily barely has a shot, she's hardly worked for VS this year in comparison to past years and to other girls. People are basing it on seniority and the fact that she hasn't gotten it yet. VS doesn't care about that, they never have. The reason for giving it to Candice again is it's the 20th anniversary and she's one of their biggest names and faces. 

LMAOO @ that Candice scenario, I can so see it happening and exactly like that too. I wouldn't even be mad, only amused. 

I'll actually feel sorry for Behati if she doesn't get it this year, it seems like she's been one of the frontrunners for three years in a row. :rofl: Lily barely has a shot, she's hardly worked for VS this year in comparison to past years and to other girls. People are basing it on seniority and the fact that she hasn't gotten it yet. VS doesn't care about that, they never have. The reason for giving it to Candice again is it's the 20th anniversary and she's one of their biggest names and faces. 

One of them. Behati has also became one whether you want to blame it on VS giving her more exposure or adam, her being connected to a big name put her out there more. She could get it too and it makes more sense and then the seniority and stuff falls in. Sure that may not be a priorityconsideration but its still one of them sometimes( I am pretty sure it was with alessandra and probably adriana lol ), and its not the only thing to consider with behati.

If they can let someone like adriana wait as long as she did, Gisele nor KK not wait that long, KK wasn't even an angel lol anything is possible. especially with 15 angels. If the angel count was as low as it had been then yeah candice getting again is more understandable. The reason why seniority isn''t a top consideration is because sometimes VS can go left when it comes to the fb, it hasn't these last years but with so many angels it can be like that again. And they have good reasons to do that too. Like introduce one of those new angels,which they also keep doing and putting emphasis on, they still call those new angels "newest angels",they just did yesterday. may as well use the fantasy bra to put more emphasis on VS' future and doing that in the anniversary show makes sense too.