Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

^ I already expressed this but a GoT theme would be fucking awesome :rofl:

Who should be Lannisters?  :whistle:

Baratheron: Alessandra
Bolton: Adriana
Lannister: Romee (I don't hate her but hey, she looks the part :rofl:)
Martell: Sara 
Stark: Taylor
Targaryen: Elsa
Tully: Cintia Dicker or Josephine
Tyrell: Behati

:whistle:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I'd put Candice as Targaryen though  :whistle:

(Poor Adriana as a Bolton)

I think Lily won't be gone just yet, another year perhaps.

If Doutzen would have stayed on, she might not even get the fantasybra this year, her best chance was last year.

Why will VS give such a honour and send them away the next year as a good bye present, the fantasybra should be given to the angel that can generate press and relevance with VS in the future.

There are cases proven that FB as good bye gift but i don't think it will ever happen again.

I am Guessing only Lily and Behati both getting the fantasybra or behati solo, Lais or jasmine will probably get it next year or after, been too long since a model of color wore it.

The FB has never officially been used as a goodbye gift. There have been Angels like Marisa that left the year after they got it but it's never been a "We love you so much we're giving you the Fantasy Bra this year, bon voyage" type scenario, it was just a matter of convenient timing. Come to think of it the only Angel that has ever gotten a proper goodbye was Tyra in 2005. VS doesn't play "fair" when giving out the Fantasy Bra's either. If they went by fairness then every Fantasy Bra after 2006 would be questionable, whether it means they should have gotten a Fantasy Bra earlier, or have waited longer to get one. 

They'll definitely try look for someone that generates press. Maybe they'll give each Angel a kind of fantasy bra with 1/2 Angels having major fantasy bras or something for the whole "New Angels" thing. Somehow I still keep thinking Behati will get the bra, this is the 3rd year though I've been thinking that :rofl:(Third time lucky?)

Adriana did wear the bra last year, and in Brazil she'd be classified as Pardo ("Brown") so she isn't classified as white. If you're thinking of a black model wearing the Fantasy Bra then yes, it's been a long time, but before Lais and Jasmine became Angels they only ever had 3 black Angels before then, so really the chances were very slim. 

. If you're thinking of a black model wearing the Fantasy Bra then yes, it's been a long time, but before Lais and Jasmine became Angels they only ever had 3 black Angels before then, so really the chances were very slim. 

Tyra, Selita, and Chanel? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Bee and Lily have been quoting this song on their pics on IG, and I think it would be great for the vsfs... so, I support The Weeknd, also, would like Nick Jonas, he has great songs. Latest song of Demi is also catchi, I like it.

Agreed. Plus there's enough time between now and the show that The Weeknd could put out another song and have another potential hit to perform. Same with Nick, who would be great for Pink and I think both acts would interact with the models well but not go overboard like some have. 

Candice is Cersei and Elsa is Margaery. Coming to steal her crown and shit.

:rofl: :rofl:

“I grew up in PINK,” explains Hilbert. “[Victoria’s Secret] said this year, I am walking in the [televised fashion] show. They said, like, 99 percent. I’m crossing my fingers.”

I'm waiting for VS to troll her with the 1% and not let her walk. :rofl: If she's the contracted spokesmodel though, I'm shocked it's not 100%. Maybe she's just not allowed to say that it's for certain.