Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Julia Stegner also had heavy wings in 2007 and 2008. I know a few girls carry heavy wings but Lindsay always seems to get a heavy pair and is always praised for being amazing with wings.

Poor Julia. Girl was suffering in 2008 with those closing giant wings in BDF.

I really was hoping for Doutzen this year. That got killed when she left.  I'm curious as to how they're going to do the FB this year.  Being that it's the 20th anniversary of the show, will they do a retrospective of all the FB's that leads up to this one this year? That would be really nice. 
Behati is in the top 3 for me. Behati, Lilly or Candice again.

I think it may be Adriana because it's the 20th year. Gisele had the 5 and 10 year anniversary bra's and Adriana had the 15 year anniversary bra. I feel as they'll give her a 4th one because she's VS's girl.

I think that Doutzen not getting the fantasy bra isn't that surprising though, unfortunately. She became an angel in 2008 when Adriana got it. They weren't going to give it to anyone over Marisa in 2009, with Adriana not being there and Heidi pregant most of the ear she was the obvious choice. I think that if Karolina hadn't gotten sick in 2009 (and pregnant) she probably would have gotten a 3rd fantasy bra over Adriana although it can be argued that Alessandra deserved it. Miranda did deserve in 2011 (although I think she's problematic). 2012 was Alessandra's year. I think most people seem to like Doutzen more than Candice but she did deserve it after basically being the face of VS for years. 

I think it may be Adriana because it's the 20th year. Gisele had the 5 and 10 year anniversary bra's and Adriana had the 15 year anniversary bra. I feel as they'll give her a 4th one because she's VS's girl.

I think that Doutzen not getting the fantasy bra isn't that surprising though, unfortunately. She became an angel in 2008 when Adriana got it. They weren't going to give it to anyone over Marisa in 2009, with Adriana not being there and Heidi pregant most of the ear she was the obvious choice. I think that if Karolina hadn't gotten sick in 2009 (and pregnant) she probably would have gotten a 3rd fantasy bra over Adriana although it can be argued that Alessandra deserved it. Miranda did deserve in 2011 (although I think she's problematic). 2012 was Alessandra's year. I think most people seem to like Doutzen more than Candice but she did deserve it after basically being the face of VS for years. 

Impossible for Adriana to get this year... way too soon and how would ale feel ?

It should be either just candice or Lily and behati. I don't think a new angel will get at least not this year.

The way they are hyping these new girls it would make sense to give one of them the FB, consistent press through the year but VS and making sense don't quite go together.

I thought of this too. They are hyping up the newest angels a little bit much with the VSFS, so I've got my mind on Elsa/Sara with opening the show or even the FB. VS are probably going to let us down with the choice, unless its Bee or Lily then I'm good.

why tho? I never understood why Marisa became an angel and got the fantasy bra so fast, girl couldnt even walk the runway properly 

Btw are there any rumors about the performers?

She got massive press from her SISE cover and was everywhere after that.

And she basically became an Angel because she was the only American whom they'd been working with for a while when they needed one after people got pissed when there was none at the 2006 VSFS.

I've been following this page for like 3-4 years when the VSFS is getting close to the airdate that I am so excited for my first post.

I think that this year will be BIGGER than ever, Ed said that, and trust me, when VS says something, you better trust them. I think that we are going to see a lot of girls walking for the show, and a lot of performers during the catwalk. I mean, we have more angels than ever so they're going bigger this year. And they're going to NY again so I'm really excited about this show.

As for FB, I really think is between Candice and Bee. I wish Lily was part of this, but I doubt it. And for the new angels, that's a NO! They won't give a FB to a New Angel, I've been a "follower" of the VSFS since 2007 and they really give the FB to someone big, and even though they're showing us the "Newest Angels" as hell on social media, they know that their "GIRLS" are the oldest ones. So I bet it will be Candice (60%) or Bee (40%). I read that they probably do a "FB theme" and that sounds crazy, but who knows... Maybe they will. We never know when it comes to VS. Can you imagine an entire segment with 10-12 FB's (1 million each one)? That will be HUGE and that's what they want. But, I think it will be Candice. I mean, if go to the VS social media, they're using the "oldest angles" lately, so that's a hint. And NO, Lily's not leaving soon, she's doing the "T-shirt bra" campaing with Bee and Candice, so I think they were too bussy with the newest angels, but now they're going back to basics.  :dance:

Adriana will get the opening, I mean, SHE is the VS girl and probably this will be her last show (same for Ale) so they're going to use her for the opening, I'm 100% sure. She getting the FB this year, I don't think so.

And about the performers, I would like to see Sia but I don't see that happening. I believe Little Mix, Fifth harmony, Nick Jonas and Demi Lovatto. And for some reason, I think Selena will be there too. I mean, they're going bigger, so expect more than 4 performers this year. 

why tho? I never understood why Marisa became an angel and got the fantasy bra so fast, girl couldnt even walk the runway properly 

Btw are there any rumors about the performers?

I liked Marisa for VS but I definitely see why some people didn't. From 2006 to about 2010 Marisa was definitely more high profile than all of the other angels. She had a following from SI but 2005 & 2006 were like the years where she really overtook the other girls (Ana BB, Anne V, and Jessica White) and became the signature face of SI. She also had a look that no angel really had before, California blonde. There had been plenty of blondes and even Americans but there was never a mix. In a way Erin was like the unsuccessful answer to Marisa quitting, though I like her more.