Bellazon

NORDSTROM Catalog IDs, part 2

kimflorida

2. Keke Lindgard

3. Shelby Keeton? Nevermind I don't think it's her. After doing more research I'd say the lips and eyes are kind of off...
5. Keilani Asmus

Also 9 might be Alexandra Tretter? I really can't tell just from the picture but I vaguely remember downloading and posting that picture in someone's topic here ages ago and it might've been hers...

2. Keke Lindgard

3. Shelby Keeton? Nevermind I don't think it's her. After doing more research I'd say the lips and eyes are kind of off...

5. Keilani Asmus

Also 9 might be Alexandra Tretter? I really can't tell just from the picture but I vaguely remember downloading and posting that picture in someone's topic here ages ago and it might've been hers...

Thank you!  :flower:

For future reference: check Heffner Models and TCM Models Seattle. They mostly direct book from Seattle but also book from the Major Chains(Next, Ford, Elite, Wilhelmina, etc) in New York, Miami, and Los Angeles. Also, the user higher fashion models for their circulars/ads and regular commercial models for the e-commerce stuff. 

• 1 month later...